Been there done that Corvette guys...

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Vette people sure like to "copy" what weve already done! But rest easy people, they need a factory blower to match the Viper and in the end it is still a Vette.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha... Did you see the caption for the photo
We Race a Corvette ZR1 Against a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Hornet Because...We'd Already Made all the Ferraris Turn Red

From the look of the picture, it appears as though the Chevy guys are blue in the face from trying to catch the viper. :2tu:

:usa:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's a Navy FA-18... it should be done off a carrier... I think da plane wins! Or at least it would be an interesting version of 0-200-0. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the post just to bash Corvettes? I thought most of us who own bad ass american cars would stick together a bit more. Both the ZR1 and Viper articles were sweet. Just glad to see these kind of american cars are still being made......for now.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the post just to bash Corvettes? I thought most of us who own bad ass american cars would stick together a bit more. Both the ZR1 and Viper articles were sweet. Just glad to see these kind of american cars are still being made......for now.

You must be an only child... or born to hippies. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where is there a bash? Just stating a fact. Please go play with your Hot Wheels (now that's a bash LOL).

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be an only child... or born to hippies. :rolleyes:

No and no and if you knew me at all.......you too would find your quote laughable.

Where is there a bash? Just stating a fact. Please go play with your Hot Wheels (now that's a bash LOL).

Not referring to your post just those who seem to have Viper "eliteism". Sooooo wanna bring your hotwheels over? oh...nevermind, you play with naked GI Joe dolls. :lmao:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No and no and if you knew me at all.......you too would find your quote laughable.

The only thing laughable is you coming in here preaching everything a son of a hippie would spew... or an only child that don't understand sibling rivalry. Now stand aside while we laugh at you derisively. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was also in Motor Trend. I have the issue right here on my desk. The part that irked me was a quote on page 4: " It's the baddest Corvette ever, a 638-horsepower menace that just finished stomping all over the finest supercars the world has to offer. Is there anything out there that can beat the Blue Devil-aka Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1.?" It really shows how dumb the Motor Trend guys are because yes, there is a car that can beat the ZR-1, at least at the ring. I have always been a GM guy until I got the Viper and IMHO the Corvette will never be as raw, fun and exciting as the Viper.....never. Being the best doesn't sell magazines though, it's who you know and who you blow and how much they pay you. Most of the auto mags out there are just advertising money hoes.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being the best doesn't sell magazines though, it's who you know and who you blow and how much they pay you. Most of the auto mags out there are just advertising money hoes.

Yep.... as someone that had consulted ad-sponsored content providers, I can tell you for a fact that information is often skewed to make the advertisers happy. Sometimes the advertises give veiled threats of pulling away ad dollars if a story isn't buried or altered to their benefit. They'll never lie right out, but often it's what's NOT said that's important.

And yes, there's a guy here that name drops car mag writers as friends and will swear they're all honorable guys... but it's not like these guys are going to spill that they're ****** for ad revenue. Consider the source.

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not referring to your post just those who seem to have Viper "eliteism". Sooooo wanna bring your hotwheels over? oh...nevermind, you play with naked GI Joe dolls. :lmao:

Yes, I do. And from what your mother told me in bed the other night, they are built a lot like you....:)

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are on a Viper board...you will get killed here if you mentioned the word Z06 or ZR1...;):drive: :eater:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whole lot of Viper elitist attitudes on this site. There is a difference between poking fun, and being a car snob.

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whole lot of Viper elitist attitudes on this site. There is a difference between poking fun, and being a car snob.

I guess. Warfang and CCBrian are good examples. Guess I'll just continue lurking and stop posting. Any wonder I've been a member for awhile and have so few posts?

Warfag and CCbrian.....I live in Clovis NM. Shoot me a PM when your in the area and we'll discuss my mom face to face. No keyboard commando ****, honest invite. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess. Warfang and CCBrian are good examples. Guess I'll just continue lurking and stop posting. Any wonder I've been a member for awhile and have so few posts?

Warfag and CCbrian.....I live in Clovis NM. Shoot me a PM when your in the area and we'll discuss my mom face to face. No keyboard commando ****, honest invite. :2tu:

Sure, can I bring my GI Joes? Just kidding buddy-all in good fun.
I am sure you have a great mom-no disrespect meant-just kidding around. Peace.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't make the mama comment, other than call her a hippie, so save it for your other fan. Quit your whining and grow some thicker skin. You'll need it to survive the sidesill burn. :rolaugh:

Sounds like you got going commando down pretty good... censored and all. :rolleyes:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's see... if we're not drooling over your elitist choice of cars then WE'RE elitist? Get a grip, man. Why don't you define what the difference between poking fun and being elitist is and we'll make sure not to disappoint you? :rolleyes:

Seriously.... some people just LOVE to be holier than thou. Although I have to say CCBrian's comment about the guy's mom was a bit out of line, but looks like he apologized.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see... if we're not drooling over your elitist choice of cars then WE'RE elitist? Get a grip, man. Why don't you define what the difference between poking fun and being elitist is and we'll make sure not to disappoint you? :rolleyes:

Seriously.... some people just LOVE to be holier than thou. Although I have to say CCBrian's comment about the guy's mom was a bit out of line, but looks like he apologized.

Did I mention you specifically, or this site in general? Seems like you might have a little guilt found from my statement? I appreciate all makes and models, I'm a true car enthusiast. Just because I own a Viper, that doesn't mean I have to act like an a-hole towards other brands. Unfortunately, some people seem to feel this way.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I mention you specifically, or this site in general? Seems like you might have a little guilt found from my statement? I appreciate all makes and models, I'm a true car enthusiast. Just because I own a Viper, that doesn't mean I have to act like an a-hole towards other brands. Unfortunately, some people seem to feel this way.

Uh huh... One mans cowardice is another mans tactIcal retreat. Cant back up your snobby attitude so running away with you tail tucked between your legs. There were NO comments made in this thread other than you whiners that was elitist. Now run along and go be an elitist elsewhere. :rolleyes:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it the economy or something?Sure seems like everyone is at each others throat around here lately?:dunno::eater:

Vettes rule.:headbang::headbang::headbang::rolaugh:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it the economy or something?Sure seems like everyone is at each others throat around here lately?:dunno::eater:

Vettes rule.:headbang::headbang::headbang::rolaugh:

Vettes DO rule in many things, but some people just don't know how to take a joke or commentary not 100% flattering to the vette. There's a time and place for everything. The VIPER club is not a place to worship a vette.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the rude members here don't even belong on Viper Alley. I never said for anyone to "worship" Corvettes. In fact, I don't think any brand is worthy of worshiping. I guess I just get tired of Viper guys living up to the stereotype of being elitist snobs. That is all that I heard about before buying a Viper, and sadly some vocal members on the Viper Club of America illustrate the negative stereotype perfectly. Don't worry, I'm a Viper owner that is out here trying to remain positive and friendly with others, as several others here also do.

Too bad the car snobs bring the whole group down sometimes. I'm sure it is a huge turn-off to potential members visiting here for the first time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960