before/after pics garage

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there,

Hope you guys like what I did to my garage...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

(It may not be the coolest mancave ever, but it keeps my baby safe and dry!)

Now seriously, can't wait till march, so I can drive it again!

Greetings from the Netherlands, where the garages are used to small, not this wide cars...

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we to in the UK have garages that size ;) If I could make a suggestion, You should put a line of carpet horizontally down each side of the wall so that when you open your doors you don't chip the paint ;)

I would also add a good door security padlock and hasp and bolt it down to the garage floor

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have to get out of the car and push it in?
Those doors can't possibly open enough to get out....:D

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we to in the UK have garages that size ;) If I could make a suggestion, You should put a line of carpet horizontally down each side of the wall so that when you open your doors you don't chip the paint ;)

I would also add a good door security padlock and hasp and bolt it down to the garage floor
I actually have a wooden board with a blanket on the drivers side to keep the door from scratching. The security is in order as there is a man sitting at the front of the main entrance at the gate.

Do you have to get out of the car and push it in?
Those doors can't possibly open enough to get out....:D
they get open just enough! But it doesn't look cool to get out with the roof on...

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the yellow lettering, i thought your garage was a storage unit at first, as long as it has walls and a roof it works!

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I have way more miscelaneous crap laying around my garage.

Same. Every once in a while I find some of the mods I bought for my DD Mustang and start working on that car again. I think I'm down to 5 mods left then done with my 400 hp DD. After that it is time to start buying the viper mods. Hopefully I'll have more motivation and they won't sit around as long.

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Roy, makes me wonder how far you are from my location. Love to show you my miniature collection (still in lack of 1:1)
Nice to see such a rare snake in NL ;)

Was this originally a McViper?

WOW! Je hebt mijn droom gewoon gerealiseerd! En je bent pas eind 20!

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He ViperArry,

this wasn't a McViper, the wheels are just silver. I only have them yellow badges at the rear, not on the side. The former owner, who now owns a SRT convertible, did the yellow badges because he thought it was a bit more catchy, he diddn't even know what a McViper is.
I like the look of it, but I think it makes the fast red car just a tiny bit slower. If the new exhaust doesn't help, I'm gonna have to replace them for fast red ones...

I own this car for over a year now, this was not a introduction, but a joke, because I'm just this jealous at those guys with mancaves in the states, my garage has a lack of beer, posters, lifts, other cars and so on.
I thought it would be funny to let them Americans see how a Dutch city garage looks like...

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this was not your first post... but just had to compliment you for owning a Viper!

If you are ever near Zevenaar-Arnhem (don't forget to bring the Viper) and send me a message we'll have a coffee!

Why the questions on the McViper.... thought I saw one for sale some time ago. Indeed yellow markings but lacking the yellow wheels.
Don't remember if the side emblems were yellow of if it was the car you own right now.
Maybe i have it written down somewhere.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte