Before and After Picts

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I figgured I'd get around to posting a before and after pict of my Viper.. I updated the wheels, added a hardtop, and installed a set of Vmania windows..
A change I think for the better.. :smirk:

Before

212prior.jpg

After

212after.jpg

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking Mod's! I like the color too, not too many purple ones out there.
Is that a candy color?
One more thing, Eibach springs ...

Lauri

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG That looks sooo much better!!!! Fantastic job... Never liked the gen I stock rims and now with gen II your car is very impressive

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
Roadkill, I like the before and after "effects"-like they do in the commercials where the before pic, the lady is all scowling or sad looking(shade) and after shes bright and smiling(sun). Don't know if you intended that, but it works! Just giving you a hard time-car looks much better, much.
BTW, we should go for a drive together sometime, I am down the coast in Mendocino. If you are ever in the area, drop me a line before coming down. Have you ever driven that highway along the Klamath River? That is on my top 5 alltime ripper roads. I even know big bike guys that go all the way up from SF to run that road.

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you all for the compliments. I had hit up people on the board in the past, and the big thing was to update the wheels and use Vmania's. I definitely liked the change that the wheels brought. I even tried a set of 5 spoke 17"s but the 18" wheels seemed to round out the car. I'm afraid of lowering it as i scrape pretty bad as it is.
Riverflyer, Congrats on your new viper. I was following your posts. Perhaps when you are done with your first round of mods, you should take a drive up the coast? ;)
It's been a while since I've been down to Fort Bragg/ Mendocino.. Perhaps a weekend trip is in order before the rains hit. (once I get my halfshaft replaced) :laugh: I just went on a jet boat trip up the Klamath 2 weeks ago, so i know the road that you are talking about. There are quite a few viper-friendly roads in my neck of the woods. Austin is correct on the color and style.. Prowler Purple with a Gen 2 hood.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that looks hot..I'm curious..What did that paint job cost you..Very nice... DC should use that as a new color...

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really looks very nice with the updates. Much better!
I like it in Prowler purple too.

You might consider the Northwind lowered coil caps.
It only drops the car 1/2", but it does visually improve the looks without scraping on every driveway and speed bump.
In fact you might just do the rears as the wheel well gap in the front looks fine.

-Dean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950