Best Custom Interiors for the $$$ (WHO??)

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know who has the best looking and longest lasting (best quality)interiors for the money? Please post pictures if possible

FLX

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have only seen snake hydes in pics and look good . I have seen many Venzano(site sponsor) and have a friend w/ a '96 gts(put in '96) and it looks great still w/ heavy usage, venzano is not cheapest though, but has the best quality i have seen.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venzano is great. you can get the stiching and leather to match your car color. looks great and quality is awesome. think 2 seats reatil for around $3500.
432vip4.jpg

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Looks pretty darn good to me! Especially for $1500!! I need the number of the Shop that did this. I am ready to go! :2tu:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY FLX COME TO THE NEW ENGLAND REGION OPENING EVENT IT IS BEING HELD AT MY PLACE AND CATERED BY REDBONES BBQ WE ARE GOING FOR A RIDE THEN BACK TO MY PLACE TO STUFF OURSELVES ON RIBS AND CHICKEN AND ALL THE FIXENS. MY CAR HAS THE VENZANO INTERIOR AND YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT FIRST HAND. TONY COST THE MOST BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OPENING DAY. [email protected] :2tu: :usa:

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad from snakehydes!!!
Demitrios,
i love that style of seat!!!
my favorite, but how does the yellow match?
Venzano once sent me a sample but it didnt match too well.
what do you think of Venzanos yellow?
looks great ! wow!

Chad,
once you make a set of seats in that style (stripe& sneaky pete)
please post pics!!!

best wishes
Jim

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you casey and 2MANYTOYS for the nice comments. I do my best to keep my baby looking sharp. The guys name who did the interior is Dennis DeWeese. He's a second generation leather worker (inherited the business from his father). He operates out of DeWeese Upholstery. Here's his info:
69 W Main St
Amelia, OH
(513) 947-0800

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got fussed out by not joining in on the thread. Here is some pics of my work.
190installed_8x.JPG

190installed_11x.JPG

443InteriorDS0184.JPG

443Interior_DS183.JPG

190snakehydes_blk_yellow.jpg

190snakehydes_blk_charcoal_014.jpg

190zzzz_005.jpg

My leathers are of the thickest and best Italy has to offer. The colors are crisp and do not fade. My pricing is very fair and my works is excellent, I also will help anyone anyway that I can so that they too can afford to put one of my interiors in their ride. Also I would love to become a site supporter if I only knew how. I tried everything I know to do post my business up on this board but I kept gettign an error message. Thanks for all of the continued support.
Chad Harrison
Snake Hydes

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FX, are you somewhere around Boston ?
If you are interested send me a PM and we can meet up, I'll show you the interior of my car (seats,center console and dash board) I had them custom made at Invisible Touch (A local Ferrari and Lamborghini bodyshop.)The owner is a good friend and I can hook you up with a good price.
He brings you samples to choose from for leather(bi color seats) and water based paint(for dash board and center console) and the job is clean and fast.

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
have you ever thought about doing the rear panel (behind the seats) in leather, and the dash in leather? i like the whole leather interior. i dont have a viper now, but i have a few questions for you (i have worked with leather some in the past, and wondering about how hard it would be to do the back by myself, and the dash?) afterall, im the dyi type person.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
have you ever thought about doing the rear panel (behind the seats) in leather, and the dash in leather? i like the whole leather interior. i dont have a viper now, but i have a few questions for you (i have worked with leather some in the past, and wondering about how hard it would be to do the back by myself, and the dash?) afterall, im the dyi type person.

Yes, excellent question. I've wanted to know that. When I get my Viper, I want that whole area done in leather. No black plastic dash.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, Venzano has NOTHING on your work! :2tu:
Thanks, I work very hard to make everyone that I do top notch! This is the reason that I do not do 5 per month, have a big website or even really advertise. I get all of my business right here from this and one other board. Thanks for the complements See Ya in BG

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
Before:
190Manny_s_int_008.jpg

After:
190auto_show_weekend_053.jpg

This back piece was a bit rough because it had been hacked up to accept a 5-point racing harness and it was warped. It was recovered in silver leather. Before someone asks No the black and yellow console was not part of the silver package. Note the the Do-it-yourselfers out there, This is the hardest piece that I have re-covered and even I had room for improvement on that job.
Chad

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MINE IS FROM ELITE MOTORSPORTS, AND I LOVE IT. PRICE WAS GOOD..........ABOUT 2500 I THINK, INSTALLATION EASY, ETC...........

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
Before:
190Manny_s_int_008.jpg

After:
190auto_show_weekend_053.jpg

This back piece was a bit rough because it had been hacked up to accept a 5-point racing harness and it was warped. It was recovered in silver leather. Before someone asks No the black and yellow console was not part of the silver package. Note the the Do-it-yourselfers out there, This is the hardest piece that I have re-covered and even I had room for improvement on that job.
Chad

Hey, that looks like my back piece! :)

Manny

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was looking into having this type of work done (had too many other things going on) I contacted both Venzano and Chad. Venzano never returned e-mails.

When the time comes...Chad gets my business.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte