Best of both worlds

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My autoform hardtop finally came in a few fays ago. This is my last winter mod. Maybe some wheels for the spring.:)

I've always loved the look of the coupe, but nothing beats cruising with the top down. This is a happy medium b/w the two. What do you guys think?

hardtop_pictures_009.JPG

hardtop_pictures_010.JPG

hardtop_pictures_006.JPG

hardtop_pictures_005.JPG

hardtop_pictures_008.JPG

Chad's Made me do it.:2tu::2tu:

hard_top_pictures_001.JPG

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragon Rider, After seeing yours I took your advice and called Steve and ordered one for White Lightning. It is extremely well made. Mine will get here just in time for summer-bummer
:drive:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty damn nice!:2tu:

Did you notice any squeaks or air leaks at speed?

I'd ask ya if it leaks water, but ya probably don't drive it in the rain (like me:D).

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that top looks great on your SRT. The people at AutoFrom do great work.

OP
OP
D

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hamerhead, the top does squeek, but my convertible top squeeks. It is also quieter at speed than the soft top, but there is some wind noise. I'm sure not as quiet a coupe. I've already tried it on the highway at a pretty gooooood clip. It seems to be very secure.

OP
OP
D

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ulllose Yes, eibachs from Jon B. along with corsa, cats and intake. The ride quality is very similar to stock. Haven't had any problem with bottomming out so far.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ulllose Yes, eibachs from Jon B. along with corsa, cats and intake. The ride quality is very similar to stock. Haven't had any problem with bottomming out so far.

My bad I did not read your signature. The reason I asked was I order a set of rims from Jon B today and wanted to order the springs also but i was not sure if it would drop the car enough for me. Thanks

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had 2 tops, one an Autoform which are great, on 2 Vipers. It is the only way to go if you have a vert but damn, they are noisy and I am the type that any rattle drives me nuts. I have gone back to a coupe and use my XLR-V for top down days.

The autoform, IMO is the best of the bunch.

OP
OP
D

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bandit yes it's Dion

Thanks for the positive comments guys. So far, I'm very happy with the look of the car. I truly feels like I have 2 vipers for the price of one.

Adamlotus with the windows down, I ran fourth gear to redline on the highway a few nights ago for a little test run. :drive: Very stable, and to my surprize, not a lot of turbulence at all.:usa:

The first time installing the top took about 20 minutes. That's because I was soooo excited I didn't read the direction.:nono: After reading the directions and using the installation tips less than 5 min. with two people.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was shocked at how nice it looked driving by. The paint,fit and design are excellent.:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang