Big Change in the Killer 1 of 1 Program

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Want to do a one of one but found some confusion about what came with a the ACR Package? Well if you would like to do a customized machine, how about the fact that once you order a GTC with the ACR Package ( it will say ACR on the side not GTC ), and then you order the ACR interior ,you will get the Carbon Ceramic Brakes at no charge. Can you say , wow, can you say thank you Dodge, can you get your order in to me now?!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Figured that there would be more folks here chomping at the bit with sweet ACR opportunity !!

Bill, am I too old to even think about one of these Beasts ? Just askin' !!!

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang I hope not Steve - O , I am only a few years younger than you and I don't think I am too old !! 12 speakers , instead of 3 and essentially that is exactly the difference in price -- 128,490 for an ACR with the Extreme Aero and 130,490 with the same 1 of 1 which will get you a 12 speaker stereo , color you want ( well another 2K , but that was always in there ) , Concierge service ( and the young ladies doing that are not only better looking than me , they are super sharp , helpful and love Vipers ), fun plaque and more. So..........did I leave my cell phone listing ,ha?402-677-5864

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, that is part of the package and it's mystique. Sure there will be other tires out there , but many who are going to drive on the street primarily are realizing a standard ACR could be a better way to go.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly is part of the ACR interior? Lots of suede? I see pics on line but not sure if there are different variations of the acr interior. Are you able to choose color of stitching?

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly is part of the ACR interior? Lots of suede? I see pics on line but not sure if there are different variations of the acr interior. Are you able to choose color of stitching?
Thinking about it?? Do it! I recently bought a TA and it is a HUGE upgrade from the gen 3.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about it?? Do it! I recently bought a TA and it is a HUGE upgrade from the gen 3.

Whats up man! I'm still enjoying my DBS but sure am ready to get in to a Viper again. :) Ill be back soon, just lurking around for now. :) Congrats on the TA. Gen 5s are amazing cars.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill can the ACR interior and CCB and adjustable suspension be ordered along with the anodized carbon package? I don't want any ACR spliters or wings, just the interior and CCB. Also with this option can i still retain the upgraded 18 speaker stereo?

elitex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let me see if I understand this correctly. If you order Viper 1 of 1 package and then add ACR package with ACR interior, you will get 12 speaker audio? How about carpeting? will it be exactly like an ACR interior? Can you send me some pricing for regular aero package ACR. How much are the dual tone stripes?

Thanks

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you do the 1 of 1 program with an ACR and then add the ACR interior, you will get the 12 speaker stereo -- and the additional carpeting, sound deadening , etc. (since based initially off a GT ) . So whereas a base ACR is 122,490 , the one of one will be 124,590. Since I am not sure what you mean by the dual tone stripes ( believe you mean the drivers stripe and the center band stripe ) , then add 9500 for those. If you do just a dual GTS stripe it is $5000. Feel free to call my toll free below with any other questions - or you can always call my cell ( 402-677-5864)

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill if I want a carbon anodized car when ordering 1 of 1. Can that be ordered with the ACR CCB, adjustable coilovers and ACR interior?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No , the Anodized Carbon is blocked from an ACR, but then , keep in mind we can just order you a color similar , then get it in matte finish , and bingo,you have accomplished almost the same thing.