Big thanks to Jon B!

Magnus_

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a first time viper owner, who is attending a track event for the first time (road america).

I called up Jon B and had an awesome conversation with him. He even knew all the details about my exact car through the previous owner! :)

He definately informed me quite a bit about the car, what I needed, what I didn't need that I thought I did, and gave me a bunch of tips and pointers about the car, tracking it, etc..

Thanks again Jon, really appreciate the help.

I look forward to sending more business your way! :)

- Keith, #194 First Edition

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keith, thanks for the kind words, and DON'T FORGET to join the IL VCA...they have a lot of track events, and other social and Auto-X events [and even have a FREE track event for the ladies in your life!] Join at 1-800-998-1110 or go here:

New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

Last edited:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throughout the years, Jon has always given me good technical advice (and prices too). Just recently through the purchase of a Stoptech Big Break kit. Thanks Jon!

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with Jon after calling him about a bad fan motor. He remembered my car had been updated with a newer one and sent me the correct part. It fit perfectly, worked great and cost way less than I expected.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From surfing the forums it appears we are having a Jon B love fest today. It is getting sickening. Someone needs to get put on hold or something to get this back on an even keel.;)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
From surfing the forums it appears we are having a Jon B love fest today. It is getting sickening. Someone needs to get put on hold or something to get this back on an even keel.;)

Sickening? take it back!!

Geez, I was feeling so warm and fuzzy we were gonna close for GOOD FRIDAY. But that would mean Drummer's new-new-new CORSA might not make it out as promised.

For a more controversial JonB opinion see the recent thread titled 'just curious' ......... nah, never mind.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21