Bikini car wash

gtex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they actually asked to wash my car. not bad for a work day lunch.

twin_peaks-10-2_copy.jpg

twin_peaks-11-2_copy.jpg

twin_peaks-22-2_copy.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wow, you missed a big opportunity! You needed some shots as seen from the rear end.

Of the GTS, of course!

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why the hell aren't there any of those around where I live? I'd throw my ugly soft top on and be there in a second lol.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just coincidence huh tex! I usually just donate $10-$20 & go on (that soap & towels won't touch my car). But, I guess I'm REALLY Missing OUT on the Bigger Picture here huh! :DLol!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? Is the one wearing cowboy boot type of things!?

:rolaugh:

Sorry. But it's a car wash! No one is looking at your footwear! Stick on some sandals or flip flops! :lmao:

:D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what they have on their feet. I cant believe I just said that as I have a ***********. Lol. Anyway, they could be wearing garbage bags around their feet. It doesnt matter because theyre cuties in bikinis, wet and washing a Viper. I gotta go to Twin Peaks. Its about a mile from my house.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would never let hot girls in bikinis wash my snake, I don't know where their sponges have been.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really? Is the one wearing cowboy boot type of things!?

:rolaugh:

Sorry. But it's a car wash! No one is looking at your footwear! Stick on some sandals or flip flops! :lmao:

hey, those boots fall into the "leave em on" category. :)

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what they have on their feet. I cant believe I just said that as I have a ***********. Lol. Anyway, they could be wearing garbage bags around their feet. It doesnt matter because theyre cuties in bikinis, wet and washing a Viper. I gotta go to Twin Peaks. Its about a mile from my house.
you should go... there are some lookers there, we have done pics of a few of them.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats disrespectful to your car! :omg:

Car washing is quality time for you to give back to the car. Not about thinking about other things!

The other day I was rubbing out the wax along her curves (that area between the sports bar and tail-lights :naughty: ) and my wife walked out of the house like she wanted to tell me something... rolled her eyes and said " Uhh, I'll leave you two alone." ... then went back inside! :lmao2:
I thought I would die laughing.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other day I was rubbing out the wax along her curves (that area between the sports bar and tail-lights :naughty: ) and my wife walked out of the house like she wanted to tell me something... rolled her eyes and said " Uhh, I'll leave you two alone." ... then went back inside! :lmao2:

You are not the only one about to die laughing, I hope my boss doesn't walk into the shop with a funny look on his face :lmao2:

OP
OP
G

gtex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I must ask;
Did you frame this shot with the sign on purpose? :lmao2:

photos were actually shot buy the Events promotions company (Star Crazy Events) that manages the car wash publicity stuff. they gave me many more pictures, but I think I ran out of space on this site.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a great wife. She encourages lots of "alone time" for my machine and me. Maybe that's a bad sign? :smirk:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456