Billet Gauge Pods 2 1/16" (52mm) 95-08 Vipers

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These new billet gauge pods hold 2 1/16"(52mm) gauge , easy install, available in Black anodize, Satin or you can polish very easy using the new Meguiars metal polish. They mount on your steering wheel shroud and don't block your speedo or tach.
New OEM shrouds are also available for those that want to save their original shrouds.

DVS-045 $89.95

Home Page
858-382-4713 cell

Over 50 items now available :)
GCS4.jpg

GCS2.jpg

GCS1.jpg

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Dave. Have you looked into producing an A-pillar double-gauge pod that will fit an RT/10?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, hmm I do need a bottle pressure gauge for my nitrous visible and that would be a perfect spot for it. Let me look on NX site and see if the gauge I need would fit that.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave how are they affixed to the plastic shroud? double sided emblem tape? How is the visibility of the gauge from the drivers seat on a SRT?.

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are mounted with a 10x32 machine screw:omg: I only use 1 screw, but the pod is machined to use 2 :DIt's nice and solid, tape doesn't stick to the plastic shroud very well.

Viewing on the SRT is just about the same as the Gen2's, don't have a picture right now.

Big Brake Dave:drive:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and a small dab of silicone works well too. and easy to remove silicone later if needed.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just installed mine, only difference on the SRT you need to affix off center to the right to read RPM and Speedo guages respectively. I polished the pod to a high gloss finish with a rotary polisher. Nice product Dave!!!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just installed mine, only difference on the SRT you need to affix off center to the right to read RPM and Speedo guages respectively. I polished the pod to a high gloss finish with a rotary polisher. Nice product Dave!!!
Can you post a picture of how it looks installed please? Thanks

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the PIC Art 138. I like the way you positioned it. Ok this should of been asked at the beginning of the thread, is there any chance that we can do a GP on this piece Dave? If so how many would it take for the GP? Cant hurt to ask from a fellow Venom member ;)

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the best shot - but this gives you the mounting position right of center; otherwise you will block the RPM Gauge..... From your eye position you will be able to see up to red line (6000RPM) and the Speedo is not impacted....
ViperClub Photo Gallery - Dave's Billet gauge pod

I am looking at this product to mount an A/F gauge. Looks to me that the speedo is blocked up to about 75 mph with it offset. I think I would go more toward center. It is the higher RPMs I am concerned about which would still be unobstructed with it centered. At least by the pic. I guess I'll need to get one in my hands before deciding exactly where to plant that thing.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pic is somewhat deceptive. I allowed visual reading of tac up to 6000; the speedo readings is skewed because I lowered the steering wheel somewhat to take the pic. The billet pod moves up and down with the steering wheel adjustment. When sitting eye view the readings on the speedo are unobstructed. The tac readings are visible as I mentioned up to 6000 thous. DLM orginally had my pod in the middle and I did not get good visual access to either Speedo or Tac. Agree, you need to sit in the seat and position the pod to the height you will adjust the steering wheel to.......

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art - Thanks. That is a helpful response. I'll take that into consideration when postioning mine. I hadn't thought about the steering wheel heigth adjustment before making my comment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen