Billet Main Cap Special! (Group Buy)

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

No doubt at this point many of you out there, customers and tuners alike, are having issues with obtaining Billet Main Caps for the Viper.

We have decided to make our own run. These will be BETTER than what is currently available, and offered in a reasonable amount of time. These caps will be machined out of heat treated 4140, a higher grade steel than what is currently being used by other Cap manufacturers. They will be held to tighter tolerances than the other caps available, and also available with pre-machined modifications for some engine builds, in less than 3 weeks- FOR LESS MONEY!

Current retail price on a set of billet caps is 757.00 direct, which we normally sell for a little less. Through this offer, we can offer the following:

2 Sets: 734.00
5 Sets: 674.00
10 Sets: 649.00
More: If we get there, we'll see!

Available Options:
+49.00: Cap Machining to allow re-fitting of Crank Scraper/Windage Tray when using Studs [note: small modification to scraper or tray will be needed as well, though most will be able to do that themselves]

Wholesale Purchases Welcome!

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be up for a set if there are more than 10. Hey Daniel, if it goes as high as 20, can we get them for $500?

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I might be up for a set if there are more than 10. Hey Daniel, if it goes as high as 20, can we get them for $500?

[Re: 10] I can graduate the scale somewhat, even if we dont hit 10, I can still do better for 8 than for 5, etc. The only problem is, I have a few people "in" at certain levels... unfortunately, that doesnt work too well. Simply put, I need people who are in regardless of the actual outcome. I cannot even get the ball rolling on this and order material until I know how many people are in, and the longer it takes, the longer delivery is delayed.

We should be at 5 with you, if you are OK at that level or better, let me know- it will only get better with more people.

[Re: 20] Sorry, there is no way the price can go that low due to material costs and heat treating costs that are constant. Machining and set up times are the only variables that change with counts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456