Bit by a Bad Green Snake -09 SSG ACR-

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wicked job!

And thats a really cool custom Caduceus! I was thinkin about gettin one similar to that drawn up, all mean and evil looking, and tattooed when I grad med school in a year. Are you a Dr?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since your racing why didn't you install a roll cage instead of a roll bar. I don't know of any sanctioning race group that will allow you to race with the roll bar. I have only heard of roll bars being allowed for track days.

Great looking Viper...
Full roll cage only required for wheel to wheel racing plus other goodies. Roll bar is fine for timed events but not even required for the coupe. I agree too, great looking, looks like a lot of mula invested.

OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all of the nice compliments.
Yes, I am a doctor specializing in the spine so I changed the staff of the Caduceus to a posterior view of a spine, wings and added the SSG vipers to it. The top is the back of a skull and has my car in it. Im pretty happy with the roll bar- I traded in my convertible for the coupe so I feel much safer now with a roof over my head and a roll bar- (hey that excuse convinced the wife to allow the trade!) I promise to get you guys some better pictures also, coming soon...

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Yes, I am a doctor specializing in the spine ...

How is the Sparco Tec racing seat treating your spine? Is it giving you enough lumbar support? Been looking at aldding a racing seat also but haven't found one that feels comfortable to me back that's narrow enough for the car.
BTW, do you have plans to bring your car to Cars and Coffee one Saturday so that we can check the car out in person?

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I am a doctor specializing in the spine so I changed the staff of the Caduceus to a posterior view of a spine, wings and added the SSG vipers to it. The top is the back of a skull and has my car in it

Very cool, I was thinking it had something to do with orthopedics when I saw the vertebral column. Nice touch!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I especially like the SSG driver stripe and engine bay mods. Not too big on the wheels (the lips being SSG) or the stickers, but for the most part it looks really good.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks really great, I wouldn't want to race it because the paint is too nice and thoes
rims are gonna get chipped up.:2tu:
Nice job its killer!

OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As promised, here are some new pics....
And for those of you who like my car, save your money for this years raffle car!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now, that's a great looking SSG ACR!!!
It's an unusual site to see a Viper with snow background in So. Cal

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now, that's a great looking SSG ACR!!!
It's an unusual site to see a Viper with snow background in So. Cal

Thats the beauty of So California- beaches, mountain snow, Deserts, forests, and Mexico, LA, San Diego, all within an hour drive.

These shots were taken just outside Julian. The So Cal club is goin on a cruise up there this weekend. 70 degrees with snow in the hills. Love it here.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't make the run this week, me and a few others are going to the NHRA Winternationals in Pomona. You guys will have a blast.

Are you running Willow Springs next weekend? If so, I might head out to check out the action and see you Viper in person.

OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I forgot to give props to Jon B in my original post. He set me up with the headers, six point restraints, and the wheels.
Also, I had to send my mopar controller back to Dodge to get it re-flashed with the new VIN# since it was originally burned with my 08. Luckily, Jon B hooked it up through his connections and got it done quick and cheap. As you all know, Jon B does an excellent job providing us with the best viper parts at the best deals. And theres always a few free goodies in my packages. Props to Bernie Katz for the awesome deal, Ross Murray ExotiCraft, Todd Arrow Racing Engines, Dan DC Performance, Jon B PartsRack, Tony Venzano Automotive, & Bryan 1DayWraps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Bernie for your excellent service. You allowed me my dream car with your blow out pricing. I shopped all over the country and no one touches your pricing. All future purchases will go through Bernie @ Tomball Dodge.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
amazing car.

btw, anybody thinking of selling an 09 for a 10 is an idiot and should donate that money wasted to the vca.

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Bit by a Bad Green Snake -09 SSG ACR-K22

What does the close out panel do?

OP
OP
K

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What does the close out panel do?

Thanks Jon B.

Todd says the close out panel keeps the warm radiator air from getting into the air cleaner/engine and also forces all the cooling air thru the radiator making the engine run cooler, so we get two advantages, more horsepower from the cooler intake air charge temp and better cooling by make all the air go through the radiator.

:D

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm loving your car.

If you ever want to get rid of those pesky oem wheels, shoot me a PM. :D

Nick

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Jon B.

Todd says the close out panel keeps the warm radiator air from getting into the air cleaner/engine and also forces all the cooling air thru the radiator making the engine run cooler, so we get two advantages, more horsepower from the cooler intake air charge temp and better cooling by make all the air go through the radiator.

:D

Where do those parts come from?

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang