Black & Blue Viper - Anyone's here?

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this picture on Blue Bat's website - I was wondering if it belonged to anyone here:

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm trying to figure out if that's GTS Blue or a different shade. I'm also glad to see that it's a Cognac car, but I'd really like to see some pictures of it from different angles, maybe one with the doors open, to see if the interior clashes with the paint.

This is EXACTLY what I had planned on doing to my car. In fact, I'm kinda bummed that someone beat me to it!

So does it belong to anyone here?

Jeff

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you noted, I believe I read somewhere that he used GTS blue for the stripes.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on a 1 to 10 i give it a 10+ black and blue all over very nice

sekhmet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is surprisingly difficult to stripe a black viper in other colors than silver. I want to add some stripes to my '99 ACR but have been unable to decide which color. Everyone does silver, and I don't want to copy the flat black striped Viper on here :nono:

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is blue bats car. I believe he sold it overseas.

FYI Andy (Blue Bat) was in a fairly serious accident this Saturday. His NSX hydroplaned, spun 6 times and went into a wall. His car is totaled and he is banged up but he is ok. He is home but in a lot of pain.

V

Venomiss

That is blue bats car. I believe he sold it overseas.

FYI Andy (Blue Bat) was in a fairly serious accident this Saturday. His NSX hydroplaned, spun 6 times and went into a wall. His car is totaled and he is banged up but he is ok. He is home but in a lot of pain.

This is an old thread and nobody noticed?:)
If this is the same car I think it's now owned by a newbie in Florida-he mentions it here:
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/634257-yaay-i-got-one.html#post2815203

Sorry to hear about Andy and glad he survived to walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car was for sale forever at a dealership here in town. They were trying to get $30K out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187