Black - Graphite Stripe ACR Thxs Woodhouse

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Bill P and Mark J at the good ole "House of Wood" have yet another VERY happy customer. I have had the car about two weeks, but unfortunately was out of town for delivery. My wife is so great though, she video taped as well as took over 400 pictures of the delivery to help me with the experience.

Here are a few pics!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all, I love the color combo. I have only seen one pre production 08 and one pre production 09 in this color. I know it won't be the most rare color, but I will be tracking and driving this car so it isn't real important.

I had Woodhouse do a few mods for me, all for the track though, no hp mods. Eventually I will do a full exhaust, but that will be it for the hp performance mods. I have my 06 for going really fast :) , the 08 is for going really fast around curves :)

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OMG, that colour is sick! Unquestionably one of the best I've seen. Congrats on your new ACR!

Did you order the ******** option? Looks like radio-delete.

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes on the ******** option, I never listen to the stereo in my other car so I figured I didn't need it in this one.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that car in person at Woodhouse and it is a stunning color combo. Good luck with it.

Bruce

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very nice.

My ACR has been arriving 'tomorrow' for more than a week now. I have a nice fat cheque bulging my pocket and seeing your car has made me even more excited. That's a great colour combo.

What mods did you have done?

Greg

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kmrumedy - sorry I don't have the knowledge yet to post vids. I have heard sound bites, and this one is a stock 08 so it would be the same. Wish I could, and will once I get an exhaust.

fireball - I had the 6 Points installed, motor mounts, transmission mount, tow straps front and back, mgw/woodhouse shifter, S/S brake lines, motul brake fluid, side sill plates and floor matts. I waited on the exhaust because I am going to run the first two track events with stock exhaust as well as get a base line 1/4 mile time.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kmrumedy - sorry I don't have the knowledge yet to post vids. I have heard sound bites, and this one is a stock 08 so it would be the same. Wish I could, and will once I get an exhaust.

fireball - I had the 6 Points installed, motor mounts, transmission mount, tow straps front and back, mgw/woodhouse shifter, S/S brake lines, motul brake fluid, side sill plates and floor matts. I waited on the exhaust because I am going to run the first two track events with stock exhaust as well as get a base line 1/4 mile time.

Very nice mods!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not far from ya, can I stop by your house sometime and drool on your Vipers??? :D

Beautiful car, congrats!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vip23.jpg

vip13.jpg

vip31.jpg

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Tim. Beautiful car and great mods. So now you have 2 cars and I am down to one! Let's meet for lunch soon - think you will love the orange/black as well.

Jim

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERY VERY NICE! :2tu:
I love that color combo! :headbang:
Question did the ACR come with the tow straps/hooks or is that some other option!:drive::drive::drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang