Blue and Black thread pt2 (ACR edition)

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like one of the 25 ACR-X's is going to be painted GTS Blue with Black stripes, however it will have the Fang stripe on the car. I will try to get updates on the status of the car.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The list has been updated.

2009's

NORTHWEST CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00482 No Options....
RINGGOLD CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP -Vin# 00520 Protection Group, Delete Black Centerband, Dual Silver Stripes....
LANDMARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00698 No Options....
PERFORMANCE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00630 Delete Black Center Band, Dual Black Stripes....CAR has been sold to new owner in Montana
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00488 Delete Black Center Band....Dealer
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00467 Delete Black Center Band....Dealer
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00460 No Options....
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00499 ********....bmoullet
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00504 ********....
BAXTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00541 Delete Black Center Band, Dual Black Stripes....BLKNBLU
WOODHOUSE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00684 Protection Group, Delete Black Center band....Littlefish

Martin's car is in the list above.

The list above is for US production cars and after seeing an upcoming list there are 2 more cars to add(exports).

1 Black centerband car
1 Dual Silver stripe car

Keep the list updated if you hear of any changes to the above cars.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there been a GTS Blue, black centerband, drivers stripe been built? Based on this list it doesn't seem like it but I thought I saw a pic at one time; could be wrong though.

Not from the factory, I do not have the numbers on the 2010's yet so stay tuned. There is at least one Blue with black stripe 2010 ACR.

Bruce

ricky-oac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the black stripes on the ACR! But, I'm happy with the plain-jane black centerband, too :)

P10100282.JPG

P10100263.JPG

:2tu::2tu::headbang: all I'm sayin:usa:

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who from the Blue and Black brotherhood is going to VOI and taking thier car.

I will be there and not sure which car is going with me(long story)

Bruce

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there's one hell of a fee to join this exclusive club, but the membership card is awesome.

It took some time to receive my membership package as it had to be containerised and shipped across the pond, but the good news for you guys is yours are a tiny bit rarer in the US now, Vin 00488 is now the first Gen4 ACR on the road in the UK

Updated list

2009's

RINGGOLD CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP -Vin# 00520 Protection Group, Delete Black Centerband, Dual Silver Stripes....
PERFORMANCE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00630 Delete Black Center Band, Dual Black Stripes....CAR has been sold to new owner in Montana
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00488 Delete Black Center Band....ViperDave (UK)
BAXTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00541 Delete Black Center Band, Dual Black Stripes....BLKNBLU
WOODHOUSE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -Vin# 00684 Protection Group, Delete Black Center band....Littlefish

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought we were tracking all the GTS blue ACR's give how few of them there are. Although I did want a black stripe car but BlknBlu got the first one and the dealer that had the other wouldn't sell it overseas. Still trying to decide if i put vinyl stripes on though but I feel like maybe I should be asking BlknBlu for permission or something lol

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought we were tracking all the GTS blue ACR's give how few of them there are. Although I did want a black stripe car but BlknBlu got the first one and the dealer that had the other wouldn't sell it overseas. Still trying to decide if i put vinyl stripes on though but I feel like maybe I should be asking BlknBlu for permission or something lol

Have at it Viper Dave. There is an ACRX here locally with a black fang strip on it too. looks great.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated.

see car 499

2009's

TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00488 Delete Black Center Band....ViperDave (UK)
TOMBALL DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP -Vin# 00499 ********....bmoullet(for sale at Viper Xchange)

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made a few Graphic changes on the car this week.

If anyone has updates on all the GTS BLue ACR's please let me know.

Enjoy.

Bruce

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bmoullet

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black and Blue #499 ******** is not for sale, it's sitting in my garage with 105 miles on it. Bernie hasn't taken it off the site. I bought it over a year ago. I just love the color combination. Maybe time to add another ACR given the pricing on "leftovers".

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated.

2009's

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black and Blue Brotherhood,

I have a little something for the Black an Blue cars to create our own special Edition cars. If you still have your car send me a PM with your address.

I only have 3 pairs at the moment but I can have more made.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated:

2009's

WOODHOUSE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE -VIN# ? little known about the car but only 1 built in 2010.

FACTORY DODGE -Vin# car # 5 Factory ACRX painted GTS Blue with Black Fang stripe owned by Ted Hughes

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can't beat them join them. Having a 1 of 2 car is awesome but I have always wanted to create something really special and decided to make my own Black and Blue Edition Viper.

Here are the details:

Black and Blue Bezel with Shortened shifter and Shifter ball to match.
Competition Graphics ACRX style logos on the B pillar the headlights, and Windshiled
Large Fangs logo on rear trunk
Ring and Laguna Seca record decals on the endplates
Black and Blue Edition graphics on side sills
Red Toe hooks
Powder coated 6 spokes
ACR ******** track timer
Carbon Fiber closeout panel

Enjoy

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any new updates to anyone's cars or have they sold thier cars and have info on the new owners. Would like to see some more pics as well.

Bruce

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any new updates to anyone's cars or have they sold thier cars and have info on the new owners. Would like to see some more pics as well.

Bruce

Yea right! You just resurected this post so we could all drool over your super hot setup again, well forget it, I'm not doing it, no ... way .... I ... drooooooool.

LoL

Love that combo, & those black 6 spokes are so sick.

I got a new to me Gen4, sold my Gen3, but mine is stock black, not worth throwing pics up really, yawn, compared to yours.

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bruce,
Are you turning you back on our original 08 Blk N Blue cars? By the way I put 6 spokes on mine and have the 5 spokes in the attic. I think they look much better, not to mention they are lighter.......John Baird

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bruce,
Are you turning you back on our original 08 Blk N Blue cars? By the way I put 6 spokes on mine and have the 5 spokes in the attic. I think they look much better, not to mention they are lighter.......John Baird

Post up some pics. WOuld love to see one with polished 6 spokes since I have black ones.

Bruce