Bone Stock SRT in the 10's?

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today was the day! I believe I posted several of the fastest runs ever run in A BONE STOCK VIPER, this one being my new convertible with 100 miles on the odometer! A lot of talk and discussion over the winter who would be the first to run 10's and debate if it could even be done? And after over a year and a half of people trying well I can say I am the one! Here are the timeslips from 5 different runs, and there is a video of the 10 second run I will post after the guy downloads it.

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Way to go Jamie great 60's as well!

Well done my Brotha can't wait to see the Video!

Andy Wheeler:drive:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS my friend the RECORDS you have established speak for themselves (FASTEST times ever Gen 2 Viper ,Z06 Corvette ,Gen 4 Viper )NOBODY does it better.You are the only person EVER to run 10 second times on stock tires in a stock American mass produced production car.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats brother!! That is awesome!:headbang::headbang: What color and year is your Vert? And what is the fasted you ran in you ACR? Do you think the downforce on the ACR kept you from hitting 10s?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTG JAMIE :2tu:

BUT IT DOESN'T COUNT, YOU
RED LIGHTED. :omg:

JUST KIDDING :D

YOU ARE THE MAN.:headbang: WANTED

OP
OP
J

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats brother!! That is awesome!:headbang::headbang: What color and year is your Vert? And what is the fasted you ran in you ACR? Do you think the downforce on the ACR kept you from hitting 10s?

Its an orange 08, I posted some pictures over the weekend in a thread titled (New edition to the family). I don't think Aero had anything to do with it as I actually broke 130 mph through the traps in the ACR and I didn't quite get there today. I think I drove the car a little better today then I drove the ACR is about the only difference and if anything the Aero dynamics of the coupe might of been the reason for the slightly higher trap speed.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great runs. I was just at MIR two weeks ago at a private rental with Ranger. It's a nice track. I made a PR run of 11.52 with a stock 2003. Something about that track just makes me keep wanting to come back again.

Congrats Jamie.

bglmn92

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow. Great Driving.:2tu:

Why hasn't anybody questioned how only two minutes had
elapsed between the last two runs? Is that just a typo?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! For the person who asked how I leave, I tried to leave at about 4000 rpms when possible.

Great series of runs. I notice that on the last run, the sub 11 second run, your reaction time is a negative .047. Doesn't that mean a red light? But even if it does, based on your other runs, you left at least three tenths of reaction time on the table during your 11.021 run indicating that you have an incredible 10.7 or so run within your reach. Great driving!