Bought A GTS!!!

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I couldn't fight it any longer, it's a 2000 GTS that was owned by Macho Randy Savage, and used on the Slim Jim adds. It was then sold to the lady which I got it from. I had a RT10 which I sold and missed it so I found this! Now I just have to sell my 69 gto.:headbang:

Attachments

• viper gts chrismas 078.jpg
    viper gts chrismas 078.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 156
  • viper gts chrismas 041.jpg
    viper gts chrismas 041.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 96

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
interesting red piping around the silver stripes. other than that, i have the same color combo

OP
OP
M

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last owner added the red (tape) stripes, I think it would come off easy,so far half the people that seen it likes it,half said pull it off!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snap into a...

I figured I might as well be the first, cause I certainly won't be the last.

I kind of like the red pinstripe idea, but with the Vipers, it just doesn't "flow" or something...hard to put into words I guess.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice GTS, good luck with it. I actually like the red accent on the stripes....just puttin' in my vote.:2tu:

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the stripes, they are very different.
Either way the car will look good.

Congrats on the new car.

Nick

OP
OP
M

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im soooo hungry!! Really its a nice car, he had it for 4.5 years. Its cool that I got it,I cant wait to take it out,just waiting till it clears off alittle.The stripes looks good in person, but Ill probly put it back.I love the color combo.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if Miss Elizabeth sat in it?

That was a waste of a life. Too bad she died so young. She was stunning in person.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, do you have the black interior or the tan leather? Has the car had any mods other than the pin stripes? IE: Exhaust, Short throw shifter etc? I almost bought a black GTS before I found my Fast Red one :D
Mark
UK

OP
OP
M

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,It has the black interior,the calipers have been powder coated red,but its stock other then that. So far the wife likes it,she told me not to sell the rt!

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on a sweet ride!!! Alway makes things a bit more interesting when a celeb owned the car at some point.