BOUGHT NEW MOPAR / BORLA EXHAUST TIPS FROM VIPERBOB

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let the VCA membership know that I bought a brand new set of Mopar / Borla Exhaust Tips from ViperBob, Bob Z. They arrived as advertised in mint condition on the day he said they would. The packaging was perfect and there is not a blemish on them.
<font color="red"> I would recommend to all of you that you can buy with confidence from ViperBob as his word is gold. </font> :2tu:

<font color="blue"> I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY MOPAR / BORLA, AND CORSA TIPS THAT ARE IN NEW CONDITION </font>

Thanks again Bob,

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products
Guilford, CT.
203-641-8569

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THERE HAS BEEN SOME QUESTIONS LATELY AS TO WHAT I NEED THESE TIPS FOR SO I
HOPE THIS WILL CLEAR UP AND MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ATRO RACINGS USE OF THEM.

First off let me say that no way are we making Counterfeit Corsa Exhaust systems. I have never bought a Corsa system in my life! Personally I do not like them and from my exhaust sales a lot of customers agree with me. We have customers who are not happy with the performance and heat issues associated with the Corsa systems. I have a junk pile out back of my speed shop with Corsa mufflers waiting to go to the scrap yard. We offer our customers the option of modifying their Corsa system by installing our AtRo system and heat wrap while retaining their Corsa Tips. We use custom made Magnaflow mufflers as stated in our web site and provide our own custom made polished tips to be used on the factory crossover pipe. But some customers prefer the look of the Corsa Tips or the Mopar / Borla Tips thee for we try to keep some in stock.

Quote from our web site: "AtRo Racings Mufflers are custom made by Magnaflow and feature stainless steel bodies, end caps and perforated cores. Also included are our own mirror polished exhaust tips"

As stated in my web site is the fact that we can convert your Borla, Mopar, or Corsa system to our custom made Magnaflow mufflers while retaining their respective tips or installing our own tips. Also stated is that "we can custom build to your specs and needs"

If a customer prefers to eliminate the crossover pipe and go with a side pipe system them we provide them with our AtRo system and our own 90 degree polished tips and brackets. Again some customers prefer the look of the Corsa Tips or the Mopar / Borla Tips therefor we try to keep some in stock.

The only parts of the exhaust system that we buy are the RT Cats from Parts Rack as Jon is the exclusive supplier for these cats from Random Technology. We also buy custom made stainless steel mufflers from Magnaflow. Everything else is custom made.

WE BUY NEW CORSA, MOPAR, AND BORLA TIPS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS

1 It saves me time and money to supply my customer with a set of factory made tips and they are easier to install for the customer. These are tips that VCA members are not using and have lying around. I have been in contact with Borla to buy these tips directly from them and am waiting on a answer from them. By supplying you with these pre made tips I can offer an extra discount on our custom made exhaust systems. This saves you, the customer, money.

1 I also want to buy these tips, to use as a template, so that I can develop a polished exhaust tip extension for them as I have had a lot of VCA members request such an item to help prevent the burning of the side sill paint that the Corsa, Borla, and Mopar systems cause as their tips are just inside the side sills. Seeing that some of these tips are round and some are oval shaped I need samples to be able to make these polished exhaust tips. As of now we have tips for the stock crossover pipe, the factory RT-10 pipe, and the factory GTS rear exhaust pipe.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products