Breaking The 9's

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Re: Breaking The 9\'s

Thanks, I use a 2 stage system. With a 200 shot total. 100 off the line and another 100 right in second gear. My system is a little different. 2 seperate bottles for each stage. short hard lines from the solenoids to the nozzles. bottle pressure at 1100-1200. My car makes around 750 to the tires.
Here is a pic taken a little before we finished.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

Sure did, we used a one gallon fuel cell in the trunk and ran it into a aeromotive pump with a 6 line. then from the pump to the fuel regulator with a number 6 line. out of the regulator to the 2 solonoids for the fuel, then hard lines out to the nozzles. We are running 50 lbs of pressure. With a #7 NGK plug.
Heres a pic of the fuel cell.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

Thanks Matt,

We have been trying to bring out a system that performs and looks great. I think we have done that but the cost in labor etc... have actually slowed sales. Nobody wants the regular nitrous set up anymore. And the new set up is a little steep. But we have had a good time showing it off and it has shown some good numbers its first time at the track without any tuning.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Albert,
I just have to say that your installation is a work of art. That is the nicest nitrous installation I have seen. I can see you put an enormous amount of effort into your work to reach the 9's. Congratulations.

Matt