bubble on the sill???

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed bubble on my door sill today, it is a 97 gts and this is on the flat black part of the sill. Anybody seen this before? If I tap on it it sounds like it's lifting, about the size of a half dollar. Any in put would be appreciated......Thanks:(

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the black part? hmmm.

i wouldnt think that part would ever bubble, could you please take a pic and post.

Last edited:

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed bubble on my door sill today, it is a 97 gts and this is on the flat black part of the sill. Anybody seen this before? If I tap on it it sounds like it's lifting, about the size of a half dollar. Any in put would be appreciated......Thanks:(

My 96 GTS has the same. Seems odd since that has got to be plastic. Definitely looks loke a bubble, though! About half dollar size. I don't tap on it. LOL

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the sill itself. The sill is all aluminum. He is talking about the Black composite/plastic piece on Top (where you have to pull out those stupid plugs to get to the screws to release the sidesill)

Here:
image0071.jpg

OP
OP
S

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no side exhaust, high flow cats and it is on the black part right in the tear corner.