bubble on the sill???

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed bubble on my door sill today, it is a 97 gts and this is on the flat black part of the sill. Anybody seen this before? If I tap on it it sounds like it's lifting, about the size of a half dollar. Any in put would be appreciated......Thanks:(

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the black part? hmmm.

i wouldnt think that part would ever bubble, could you please take a pic and post.

Last edited:

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed bubble on my door sill today, it is a 97 gts and this is on the flat black part of the sill. Anybody seen this before? If I tap on it it sounds like it's lifting, about the size of a half dollar. Any in put would be appreciated......Thanks:(

My 96 GTS has the same. Seems odd since that has got to be plastic. Definitely looks loke a bubble, though! About half dollar size. I don't tap on it. LOL

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the sill itself. The sill is all aluminum. He is talking about the Black composite/plastic piece on Top (where you have to pull out those stupid plugs to get to the screws to release the sidesill)

Here:
image0071.jpg

OP
OP
S

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no side exhaust, high flow cats and it is on the black part right in the tear corner.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant