Build Your Own Viper for $100 Bucks!!!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across this company that is based upon the Build-A-Bear Store theme. It is a store for the young at heart and car guys/gals. It's called "Ridemakerz", and you customize cars with wheels, tires, sound, lights, remote control etc etc etc. They have a few locations opened up around the country. If you don't have one nearby, you can go on-line and customize your car. The product is great quality and really simple to put together. It has working headlights, tail lights as well. I added the red stripe. Just wanted to share, enjoy!! I need to get bateries for the remote, I will get back on that later...

Check out the site, some cool cars, colors!!!

RIDEMAKERZ® Home Page

Here's what I ordered...

MG_0012.JPG

Here's the car finished, afer about 30 minutes...

MG_0014.JPG

MG_0016.JPG

MG_0017.JPG

MG_0015.JPG

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby, that's work.....damn the UAW oughta send Tom a check!

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. hows the squid ink pasta in Jersey lately?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I'm so bored here..................I swear I've parachuted into hell! I've rented a townhouse, so that's straightened away and it has plenty enough garage space, but finding good food is hard (especially non-caucasian food), so I've already been into Chicago twice......in 5 weeks. Being single here is interesting as well....slim pickings!

The contract is only 6-8 months...... with 1 month down already. I moved everything this past weekend from Jersey to Michigan without any issues, so that was good.

Miss you guys and Jersey damn it!!

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little bit bigger than 1/18 scale. Tried the remote tonight. Works real nice. The lights are bright, the taillights come on when you hit the brakes. It plays music too.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I'm so bored here..................I swear I've parachuted into hell! I've rented a townhouse, so that's straightened away and it has plenty enough garage space, but finding good food is hard (especially non-caucasian food), so I've already been into Chicago twice......in 5 weeks. Being single here is interesting as well....slim pickings!

The contract is only 6-8 months...... with 1 month down already. I moved everything this past weekend from Jersey to Michigan without any issues, so that was good.

Miss you guys and Jersey damn it!!

Regards,
Aaron

Hey, I'm from Michigan, left a long time ago but a great place to enjoy the car hobby, where are you living?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chad & Lee,

I'm in a place called Saint Joseph, MI and although yesterday was the MCVC track day up in South Haven, I had to work......uggg.

I finally got internet and cable today so at least I have something to kill time with when I'm not working on projects I've not finished over the past couple years. I've heard the cops here are bored, so I'm just waiting for my first traffic stop in the Viper.....it took me only 4 days to get stopped in my daily driver.

Wish me well......I'll need it!

Regards,
Aaron