Building a 542 stroker motor, need cam specs

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lift, Duration and overlap are an important function, but the most overlooked segment of camshaft selection would be what the cam is doing @ .200

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GB3,TRY TO MAKE THE V-10 RACE IN BOWLING GREEN,KY APRIL 16TH-17TH.WE DONT WANT OUR BROTHER S.W. TO BE ALONE WITH THE SOON TO BE 2ND FASTEST MOTOR ONLY SNAKE. REGARDS-NORM K

Yes George, please go to Bowling Green, KY. I'm tired of me putting Norm on the trailer over and over again, it's time for someonelse to do it. Norm and his boy have tried and tried to beat my old 510ci, but now they are going to a 542ci. and are going to try again. I might just take my wife's new Viper and let her car do it this time...

SW
SW AKA THE SHEEK.......THAT WOULD BE GREAT! BRING YOUR WIFES VIPER AND IL BRING MY WIFES 01 C-5 LPE TT.I PROMISE TO KEEP THE BOOST SET AT 10 PSI.I REALLY DONT THINK WE WILL NEED MUCH MORE IF THAT.WARMEST REGADS! NORM K :D :2tu: :cool:

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks George, hope you and your family are doing well. Even after driving all these fast cars, I still enjoy driving my old Pontiacs. Don't be a stranger.

SW