Bumblebee on 601 today....

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumblebee GTS on 601 about 3pm. Aftermarket front fascia? Black wheels. Anybody here? Nice looking ride.

Did it look like this?
/
-------------------------------
\

Then it would be me.

I was shocked to see another GTS on 601:omg:.

I live on a private lane...not far from where we sighted.

BTW all stock except for the HREs and the mods in the signature.

Rick

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a fun a beautiful piece of blacktop!! It's been a regular cruise route for me over the years. I'll try to contain my velocity now I know another viper guy lives up there.... =0

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a fun a beautiful piece of blacktop!! It's been a regular cruise route for me over the years. I'll try to contain my velocity now I know another viper guy lives up there.... =0

Yes it is and no track officials to spoil your fun HOWEVER Bear, Deer, and other 4 legged creatures can cause significant damage if you are not careful.

Viper owners are welcome to visit but I live on a gravel road, almost 1 mi long.

Stone chips are a possibility...moving at a snails pace keeps them to a minium.

Rick

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be the one!! Great looking car. Nice shine. I guess the way the light was made the chin look longer than stock. My son and I were cutting through to go to Sonic in Winchester.

Nice place to live. Hope to retire there.

Kinda pricy for a retirement location.

During our house hunt we found that many existing homes were summer residences converted for all year use and did not have a suitable garage.

Updating these homes can be challenging and expensive.

A new development is underway but building costs are subject to the typical N VA tax... even in todays economy.

Upside...the property tax rate in Clarke County (west side of 601) is less than half of Loudoun Counties.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4