Calgary photo shoot this weekend....,

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a professional automotive photographer book for a shoot on Sunday. 2 vipers so far, any one else who would like to have some awesome shots of there ride, let me know.

Evolize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's another one for you guys! And yes, we did the rolling photos on Stoney Trail :)
You must be registered for see images

Evolize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're planning on doing a year end wrap up to Drumheller in the next week or so. I wouldn't mind maybe a half dozen vipers come out for the cruise. I like to keep it small because it give me more time to shoot

Evolize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot that it's thanksgiving, I know people are busy, but the date isn't set in stone yet.
Nope! That's precisely why I indicated in the next week or so :) October should be a mellow month, maybe we can get out to the Drum in 2 weeks :)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knew it couldn't be on Deer Foot, there wasn't a truck passing you at 100 mph with Acetelene tanks rolling side to side. That Deer Foot is scary at times and I am an American. :)

Evolize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody wants in on this shoot, just PM me with your name number or add me to facebook so I can keep you updated. www.facebook.com/evolize
You must be registered for see images