Calling all NYC snakes

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sun there will be a nice car meet with many Vettes, Supras, Vipers and others with total ove 40 cars. I'm meeting few people by TZ bridge at 7AM and planing to be in Li Vette Doctors at 8AM. From there we are going to the beach. Later some food and car talk. If you want to run few guys be ready to be killed by some cars if you are stock. I'll be there but I only have 300 miles so I have to take it easy. Let me know if you want to go. [email protected]

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ElDiablo: You've had those same 300 miles on the car for a week now! Get the heck out there!

You've got mail!

Scott

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CitySnake:
ElDiablo: You've had those same 300 miles on the car for a week now! Get the heck out there!

You've got mail!

Scott

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, and rain on weekends does not help.

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup we are
smile.gif
I hope to see you guys there I love Vipers
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brett 91 RS LT1:
LOL - Oh, I see. Real busy on LI today? Busy posting on-line!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just walked in

confused.gif

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, I'm just playing around! You guys couldn't have picked a better day for the trip this morning too. Hope you're having fun. I just got home from a long night and am off to grandmother's. I bought her a black lab puppy from one of my friends and am going to set up a kennel for it before everyone arrives later tonight.

Hope you break 500 today! Perfect day for it!

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brett 91 RS LT1:
Adam, I'm just playing around! You guys couldn't have picked a better day for the trip this morning too. Hope you're having fun. I just got home from a long night and am off to grandmother's. I bought her a black lab puppy from one of my friends and am going to set up a kennel for it before everyone arrives later tonight.

Hope you break 500 today! Perfect day for it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm over 500!!!! There were 2 R/T and one other black GTS plus 50+ vettes and Porsches, Supras.... it was cold but sunny. Later most of us went to eat and I just got back. You should do it next time.