"Calling Out 1BADGTS to the VOI Drags...Where he can WATCH Evan drive his car against all the people

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Calling Out 1BADGTS to the VOI Drags...Where he can WATCH Evan drive his car against all the people he has challenged!!\"

I was undecided about going to VOI, but if there is a match-up
between 01GTS and 1BADGTS I'll definitely be there. If this
is a publicity stunt to sell more tickets..... It worked!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Calling Out 1BADGTS to the VOI Drags...Where he can WATCH Evan drive his car against all the people he has challenged!!\"

Very interesting! But We're all waiting for a response.
supergrin.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
LSHIHCCOMN (Laughing So Hard I Have Coke Coming Out My Nose)!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really shouldn't snort coke Tony.
grazy.gif

Reaction score

Who is Frank? 01 GTS is a part of the Texas trailer park posse.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
Who is Frank? 01 GTS is a part of the Texas trailer park posse.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're killing me!
laugh.gif
"Texas trailer park posse!"
laugh.gif

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh!!!! This is PRICELESS
yesnod.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT face="Times New Roman">VIPER WORLD DRAG RACING CHAMPIONSHIPS SEPT 25!!!! IT IS ON!</FONT f>

If you guys need any track time aside to settle up racing grudges please feel free to contact me
we are here for you!

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Frank" has Big cash! Like #2 cash in the Houston VCA! His dog's doublewide is bigger than the rest of the Texas Trailer Posse's combined!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave Golder:
"Frank" has Big cash! Like #2 cash in the Houston VCA! His dog's doublewide is bigger than the rest of the Texas Trailer Posse's combined!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAVE GOLDER! I thought you died & went to heaven! Well.....not heaven..........
laugh.gif
Where ya been man?

That dog's livin the good life!!
laugh.gif

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Trey,

What's up man. Just been real busy racin. Will be back in town one of these weekends! Maybe we can stop by #2's house and he might float us a loan. Rumor has it he bets 5K at the drag strip at a time but the same guy always pusses out.

smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

UH OH! 01 GTS definitely has NO FEAR! I hear Evan's good & this guy sounds even better! Is this just "internet chatter" or are we gonna really see a race?

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm gonna call the "magazine guys" now and maybe we can get a story on this..WOW!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm gonna wup up on all y'all with my little Gen I R/T, so LET'S GET IT ON! I can't wait!

Mike

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This tread is getting as bad as the Mustang guy's, who's car is faster, who's **** is bigger. Personally i don't give a hoot, i thought we were the viper family. All this crap just ****** me off, grow up boys and act like men that can afford these fine cars. Set your own goals not what other parties push you into bragging is for loser's. You earn respect by your actions, not your mouth.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ronviper:
This tread is getting as bad as the Mustang guy's, who's car is faster, who's **** is bigger. Personally i don't give a hoot, i thought we were the viper family. All this crap just ****** me off, grow up boys and act like men that can afford these fine cars. Set your own goals not what other parties push you into bragging is for loser's. You earn respect by your actions, not your mouth.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on now. Whatever meds your on.....get off em'.....lifes to short.
supergrin.gif

All I see is the stage being set for a great Viper shootout! Not held on the street or anything but at VOI 7. It's a competition for cryin out loud. Everyone's competing against one another for the top prize & bragging rights. What's wrong with that? Friendly, once a year, competition amongst each other never hurt anybody! Some of us do own these cars to actually race & have fun. Everything being said is a by-product of that. Lighten up & join the FUN Ron.
smile.gif

If you knew everyone involved you'd actually think it was really funny!
laugh.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow! This much hot smack already? Guys....... pace yourself, we still have MONTHS to go yet!
laugh.gif

However, as far as the stakes go...... the bragging rights are going to be HUGE, and not just at VOI or within our little Viper community. There are things Prashant can't tell you yet about how exciting that day is going to be....... but here's a little hint.......... in three words.

Major media coverage!
yesnod.gif

Y'all be careful about who ya call out! Better be sure you can back it up!
nono.gif

wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang