DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a quick and dirty.

You must be registered for see images attach

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO. I thought the OP wanted the black conv top done in chrome.... Never been a fan of chrome paint except maybe a murci.

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn good Daniel. I've never seen a photoshop come out that chrome looking.

Thanks. The hardest part is getting the body paint selection correct. All you do is find a glossy black car (the more reflections the better), select the black paint, and turn up the brightness. Increasing the contrast a little sometimes helps also.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I think that looks totally awesome. If you saw that car driving down the road in the opposite direction you'd probably crash into a tree.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put some Gold Daytons on it while you're at it! Maybe some felt and velvet on the inside, or a magic carpet for a seat.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the sun glinting off the chrome you could blind countless drivers on the highway.
Bring your camera for You-Tube car crash videos...:D

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. The hardest part is getting the body paint selection correct. All you do is find a glossy black car (the more reflections the better), select the black paint, and turn up the brightness. Increasing the contrast a little sometimes helps also.

That's a great tip! Thanks :).

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'ld like to see a black vert with chrome driver's stripe and chrome calipers. Now that would kick all kinds of a$$!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets