Cam from Maltby Motorsports

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So those of you that know Cam he is now working on cars at his shop at his home. I had my car towed to his place on Monday and on Wednesday evening he called me to tell me it was finished. He replaced my head gaskets,manifold gasket oil change,coolant,plugs, battery and battery tender. Cam is one the top Viper tech in the area and has a passion for his work,which is second to none. :2tu:

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live about 80 miles from Cam. When my Viper blew the infamous timing cover gasket, He drove down and picked my car up. Excellent Service! Very impressive to say the least.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PLEASE: My recent contact attempts for Cam have gone unanswered, and old phone-fax disconnected. I dont even have his address.

Please: Friends of Cam, have him contact PartsRack A.S.A.P. and THANKS VERY MUCH

OP
OP
E

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE: My recent contact attempts for Cam have gone unanswered, and old phone-fax disconnected. I dont even have his address.

Please: Friends of Cam, have him contact PartsRack A.S.A.P. and THANKS VERY MUCH

I'll pass this on to him in the morning for you Jon.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a couple of jobs that stiffed him, was un-successful on a mechanic's lean against one of them and then could not afford to pay the bills, so had to close the shop.

I spoke to him this weekend and he & Janet wished the entire club a Merry Christmas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets