Can someone please help me get my viper ready before next weekend?

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy who takes care of my cars here fell thru this weekend for an oil change and tow hook. I just need some hands on Help first time changing oil on my viper. Mostly because of the low ramps, and any special tricks different from other cars. I'm stocked with mobile1 the srt filters. And have the tow hook on hand. Im just anal about my oil changes.

It's not an issue to drive down Easton or Philly area this week for me. I'll return the favor or take care or pay someone.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a DIY thread on it around here somewhere. probably in the members section

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, he lives up north around the Scranton Wilkes Barre area, I didn't want to volunteer anybody's help without asking...like you, Kerry or Jeff:eater:

OP
OP
L

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a problem to take a hour or so drive, I can even trailer it. Just need a hand to get it right. I appreciate all the help!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucid,

If you just want an oil change I would be glad to change it. No need to pay me anything either.

I am a little ways from Scranton area though, probably around a 2 hour 15 minute drive from you.
If you want to come down any day this week and do it just let me know when. I don't have any fancy stuff, I just use a low profile jack that I purchased at Harbor Freight and go at it. Really is not much to it. I know on the Gen IV's the drane plug is marked to avoid over tightening it.

If you have any questions or want to make a drive down shoot me an email at [email protected].

Ed

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang