Can we/I still sign up?

V

Venomiss

option #1(VCA)? there isnt a voi-specific extension...

That's the one that will get you to Beth or Kim.
They do have a specific VOI number somewhere in the VOI website-Just don't have it memorized. I'll go look.

Here it is:

Viper Headquarters
26970 Haggerty Road, Suite 100
Farmington Hills, MI 48331-3407
Tel: (866) 864-2003
Fax: (248) 553-2138
E-Mail: [email protected]

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use option s 2-4 at the 80.998.1110 They all answer the same phones, 1 is always busy. Tell 'em I said to do it due to the urgency.
Or pm me a number you can be reached at, also pm me if you are interested in a cheap trailer ride, Gary Almond has a space left and would like to fill it.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Registered online ?! The VOI web site is closed for registrations. I even called JRThompson and they don't accept any more registration ... You was really lucky !

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sure hope so.....I guess I'll find when the packages start arriving and whether I get one or not.....I'm hoping the confirmation # was enough. I left a voicemail, but so far I've not gotten a call back.

Regards,
Aaron

V

Venomiss

According to JRT on the phone they have closed registration for VOI.
They did say someone from Quebec did get in?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoooooo Hoooooo, I just got a call back and I am definitely registered....wow, I didn't mean to push it that close.

Whew!
Aaron

V

Venomiss

Just remember there's Windsor hotels too if you need to find a place.;)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but then I have to pay the canadian entrance fee of like $2.50 which I vehemently object to since I still have an active Canadian passport.....but yes, I should do some searching and decide what to do. The secure parking thing is an issue for me also.

Regards,
Aaron

V

Venomiss

Yeah, but then I have to pay the canadian entrance fee of like $2.50 which I vehemently object to since I still have an active Canadian passport.....but yes, I should do some searching and decide what to do. The secure parking thing is an issue for me also.

Regards,
Aaron

If you can get a hotel that's close to one of the host hotels park with the rest of the Vipers and walk/ride to your hotel. That way you have security for your car.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, I should ask you for advice all the time; that is a good idea! I'm hoping one of the host hotels somehow has at least one cancellation each night....I'll try to sweet talk one of the Registration Analysts.

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960