Can you believe anybody would do this to a B/W Coupe!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like something off that movie Back To The Future.
What a mean and cruel thing to do to such a beautiful car. :nono:

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the tail lights are off a Mitsubishi Eclipse.
You must be registered for see images attach

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amazing thing is that the persons who sunk a ton of time and money into that customization process actually like the way it looks over the stock, pure, GTS design.....

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, at least he's got a few people over there looking at it. It's guess its kinda like going by a wreck, you CAN'T HELP but Look! You know if you were there, you'd HAVE to check it out, you never know you may get a few ideas for some mods (if he was a friend of yours, would you ride to the VOI with him if he asked you to! Lol

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
"Stop Flamebaiting"? Anyone who would destroy a Viper like that has no brain--just like folks who endorse our out of control National Debt. But at least I'm comforted now that he endorses *** marriage. What a relief that that pressing issue has been resolved, so that now maybe less important issues like the debt, jobs, nuclear capability of North Korea and Iran, and open borders and immigration among other things can be worked on. Oh, I forgot, he's only had 3-1/2 yrs. to do this, 2 yrs of which he controlled both houses of congress. No, I'm not "flame baiting", I'm just stating facts and I'm fed up. Sorry if your offended Viper007Bond---Dave

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish there was some pics of the interior or motor, and would definitely love to see how the exhaust looks underneath the car. also would imagine he's planning on keeping this car, cause I could not imagine someone else buying it like that! jmo