Canadian Nick Majors to drive Woodhouse Viper in Speed World Challenge

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just signed to drive the #13 Woodhouse Performance Viper in the two Speed World Challenge races in Canada this year.

http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?ID=655

I'll not only be down at the Steelback Grand Prix of Toronto - but I'll be there twice.

I'm driving my own Viper CC in the locally based Castrol Canadian Touring Car Championship - and also driving the Woodhouse Viper in the Speed World Challenge GT race!

Then I'l be back in the Woodhouse Viper for the ALMS event at Mosport in August !

Nick Majors :rolaugh:
(aka Darthviper)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way to go Nick, and the cool part is you even sound like a Race Driver.....................

going deep into turn one, slithering by the Cowardly Cadillacs is ....drum roll...........Nick Majors !!!

It has a good ring to it, and we wish all the success.

Bill Pemberton:drive:

OP
OP
N

Nick Majors

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good wishes.

Unfortunately, here's the latest update . . .

This past weekend at Mosport, in the last race of the BARC Canada Day Grand Prix, I lost control of the car in corner one and hit the outside wall. I then bounced back onto the track and was t-boned by a Corvette. (my bad :nono: )

I'm fine physically, but my ego and the viper (and my pocketbook :D ) are a little worse for the wear. That means that we will NOT be running my personal car, Darth Viper, in the local Touring car series at the Toronto Grand Prix next weekend - but - I WILL still be driving the Woodhouse #13 Viper in the World Challenge GT race.

Nick
==========
M. Nick Majors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang