Cancer patient gets a dream ride

cdover73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/newsResults.htm?t=viper

I was actually in the process with a couple members on this site to make this happen. It looks like they found somebody before we could get all the details together.

Broom, cubican, ViperJeff, and Bill Premberton are already in the know through pm's I sent out last week. I even had my local dealership ready to order a die cast model with a his name engraved on a nameplate with a real set of his own Viper keys and a t-shirt, at their cost as a contribution.

I think we can still do something like that. Im sure he would be just as excited the 2nd time around. Let me know your thoughts and I can still pribably make it happen. It would be great to have a few of us pull up to his house or pick him up and have a mini show somewhere.

Anybody interested?

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like whatever is done needs to be done quick.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Real happy he got his ride,

cdover, I agree with you that a second round of the dream will be well worth your effort. With very few "Good Days" left to have, I'm sure he would like a few more

God Bless

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, life is way to short. Cancer is just, well $h*t. Its the season of hope and goodwill, let me know the plan. I will be there.

OP
OP
C

cdover73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update...I am still waiting to hear from the family. As of now they are not responding. I'm hoping it's just due to the holidays and they will pick it up next week. I really hope we get the chance to ease his mind and give him some satisfaction.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we could all pony up and get him a "dream ride" at the Chicken Ranch.

OP
OP
C

cdover73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks broomrider. The true value of our cars isnt the price tag...its being able to use them to bring joy to everyone that appreciates them and may not be as fortunate to own one. To me, they would be just another car in the driveway if it wasnt for that. How fun is it to enjoy something if you cant share that excitement with others?

Happy New Year to all!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery