Capitol Raceway Track Rental

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am putting together another track rental again at Capitol Raceway and have a few slots left. The date is Friday 3/27 and it runs from 10-3:30. Cost will be around $125, but could change up or down some depending on how many people we have.

In order to hold a slot for you, I will need to be paid in advance via check or paypal. If you need to cancel, it will be your responsibility to sell your slot, but I will do my best to help out.

PM me if you can make it, or have any more questions.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still got openings? Could I get there at noon? I'd pay the 125, just would give me a half day in the office if I left at 1100 and came down.

OP
OP
V

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can show up at anytime you like! We only have the track until 3:30 though.

The nice thing is that you can basically race when you want as there is never a wait to get on the track with only 10 cars.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent group email out to everyone in our area. I will also post this in the VA/MD Section.

nedasrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it Viper only or are friends with Mustangs allowed? What happens if it rains (or snows)?

OP
OP
V

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome. I am trying to fill all 10 spots to keep the cost down for everyone.

If it rains, we can either reschedule for another open Friday, or get a refund.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event when you have a drag track all to yourself for about 5 hours! See some videos from the event here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlti6LaB4NU[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kof18idERPA[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bb5SSRJTeU[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4wpQDYMyrk[/media]

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to cut in on your thread, but for those who can't make the 27th we are also having a rental at MIR in Maryland this monday the 23rd and if anyone wants to come let me know? Get your driving tuned in for the 27th rental at Capitol! The price is either 100 or 125 max depending on how many make it and we will be running (both lanes) and any make car is invitied as it is not a model specific event. There will be everything there I am sure! The time is from 9.30 to 5 pm and there will be NO tech inspection. If anyone is interested pm and I will put you in.

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many passes can we get, and how does the track hook? Is there any race gas on site. My car is in Anapolis and will be about ready for some high speed runs.

OP
OP
V

ViperBing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a max of 10 people. You can basically make as many passes as you would like in the time period from 10-3:30.

They are spraying the track to the 330' mark, so it should hook. From my experience, you never know on any given day.

Capitol has race gas on site and should be available. You might want to call them and double check if they have what you are looking for.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be there probably not right at ten though probably won't be making any passes today but who knows I will bring the check book just in case.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang