Car and Driver states this is a face that will scare Vipers.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This picture was taken out of the July 2003 Car and Driver.

They claim it is a "face that will scare Vipers". Pg 48. The Verdict.

I guess it is a copy write infringement, but if its supposed to scare us, we should be able to see it and decide for ourselves.

Frankly, I'm not that scared.

I mean it looks cool, but scared, that's carrying things a little too far.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, well, they can spread its doors all they want, but it's still no Viper. Maybe it's a butterfly with its little yellow wings raised. LOL

Okay, granted, The newest Lamborghinis are hot, but, sorry, they are museum pieces. Nobody fears beautiful things like that.

The Viper has nothing to worry about.

Lamborghinis are like Ferraris and Ferraris are like Lamborghinis. But what's like a Viper? Another Viper, that's what! And that's all, folks! :laugh:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks like an anteater screwed a taxi, somewhere.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really like that car, i would buy it, but you cant get it for 80k. why would they compare it?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't scare me...my wife and I saw this very car and some other yellow submarine wannabe heading south on 5 after we'd exited I-275N on April 27. We were on our way home from the Michigan VCA (MCVO) Spring Brunch when the two went by. Too bad we were going opposite directions. I doubt if it scared any of the 40 or so other Vipers who'd just left either. I had a hunch it might have been some of the crew from Car and Driver.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sure wouldn't mind tracking that thing to see what it's really made of.
Still real hard to beat my snake, I mean beat my.......Viper:)

S

SUN RA KAT

It may be YELLOW, but it isn't a YELLOW Viper.

Or a Viper of any other color, so I am not afraid.

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a viper (or lamborghini for that matter) owner myself, but if I owned a viper...and pulled up to a stoplight or even at the track next to one of these....I definitly wouldn't "kick back and relax"! This is an amazing car with AMAZING aerodynamics under it's belt.
Maybe not SCARED....but definetly worried! I'm disapointed at all of the lambo/ferrari bashing that goes on here, I would have expected the people that acutally owned cars like this would be a little more mature....well mature isn't the word for it...more like, realistic....

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah its a great car but the rare owner to take a $325,000 car to a track day or drivers edu. day. I just had the SRT a track day on last thurs. and some people there thought i was nuts. the cars are close enough in performance that the winning and loosing is more that likely in the hand of the drivers. except in the rain then the lambos awd is a clear winner. addtionally the lambo has no or almost no racing history at all, they have always been GT cars and will remain that way. they will cover great distances on the road quikly in capable hands, when they are running the vipers racing heritage is clear. i might own a lambo if unlimited funds were available, ok id skip over it and opt for the mclaren F1.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang