Car and Driver *****.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and you are?! ***?! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have a standing call out. $1000, best 2/3 at Valdosta. Bring your weak sauce Racer X, you'll need it. :drive: :drive:
Won
4 straight Mopar Atlantic Nation Titles Modifyed Viper Division 1998-2002.Does that make me a racer .I dont open my mouth unless i got the proof to back it up.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won
4 straight Mopar Atlantic Nation Titles Modifyed Viper Division 1998-2002.Does that make me a racer .I dont open my mouth unless i got the proof to back it up.

Good! Then the race between you and me is on, right? Your 09 vs. my 08, 12 December in Valdosta :2tu:

I will ask one of the organizers to hold both our monies until a winner is crowned.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good! Then the race between you and me is on, right? Your 09 vs. my 08, 12 December in Valdosta :2tu:

I will ask one of the organizers to hold both our monies until a winner is crowned.
Your too funny, you THINK your going to try to goat me into taking a new Gen 4 and trucking it to some racetrack in the middle of nowhere (to race you for a grand )when i have available(PRIVATE TESTS) one of the top 3 BEST DRAG RACING FACILITYS IN THE WORLD(Englishtown )within 20 miles of my home.What i will do is exactly what i mentioned prior(for alot more than a grand ).At this point in time iam trying to talk the GM Hi Tech guys into a full blown shootout TEST between a Gen 4 Viper( i will supply )and a ZR-1 Corvette in Florida(Bradaton ) sometime in late fall early winter.That i will truck a car south for .(The problem is ZR-1S are hard to come by for tests as GM Marketing has pulled back the reigns on them -EXACT POINT of this thread )If the test goes YOUR MORE THAN welcome to show up (with a FEW GRAND )AND SEE HOW YOU FARE.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your too funny, you THINK your going to try to goat me into taking a new Gen 4 and trucking it to some racetrack in the middle of nowhere (to race you for a grand )when i have available(PRIVATE TESTS) one of the top 3 BEST DRAG RACING FACILITYS IN THE WORLD(Englishtown )within 20 miles of my home.What i will do is exactly what i mentioned prior(for alot more than a grand ).At this point in time iam trying to talk the GM Hi Tech guys into a full blown shootout TEST between a Gen 4 Viper( i will supply )and a ZR-1 Corvette in Florida(Bradaton ) sometime in late fall early winter.That i will truck a car south for .(The problem is ZR-1S are hard to come by for tests as GM Marketing has pulled back the reigns on them -EXACT POINT of this thread )If the test goes YOUR MORE THAN welcome to show up (with a FEW GRAND )AND SEE HOW YOU FARE.

Yeah, you need to have a "private tests" so as not to show your *** to the whole of the Viper community. Two state clubs getting together with over 50+ cars in a two day Viper event. I don't know what is more pathetic, your excuses or your believe in yourself as a driver. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm out of this "discussion" dude, you know where the race will be.

:drive::drive:

Last edited:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, you need to have a "private tests" so as not to show your *** to the whole of the Viper community. Two state clubs getting together with over 50+ cars in a two day Viper event. I don't know what is more pathetic, your excuses or your believe in yourself as a driver. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm out dude, you know where the race will be.

:drive::drive:
Fifty cars at E-TOWN some years over 100 Vipers would show up (per day )ATLANTIC NATS my car raced.How about the Florida thing.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense, but valdosta is hardly a slouch track. Englishtown is a great track, but when looking at the PHYSICAL track, it's not any better than valdosta. There is a reason ADRL cars run there.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense, but valdosta is hardly a slouch track. Englishtown is a great track, but when looking at the PHYSICAL track, it's not any better than valdosta. There is a reason ADRL cars run there.
Iam sure it is but esp since you know E-Town facilitys ,location ect you realize my point.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your purpose here is only to argue with VCA members? To insult VCA members? Are you defending that mags that feel that the Viper isn't the greatest supercar on the planet? Do you work for GM or Ford?

Non-members are allowed her to gain knowledge from the many experts that are here on our forums.

I didn't come in here to start an arguement so don't take this the wrong way but, why does it matter if there is an arguement between a VCA and a non VCA member? I am in no way siding with anyone but the perception that I am getting on this site is that some people feel that because they are VCA members, it gives them the right to talk down, disrespect, and dog the non members.
I myself am a non member but I can promise you that my mechanical knowledge of the Viper and experience of working on them is greater than at least 90% of this board. But I'm not equal because I haven't become a member yet? Tell me where this makes any sense and how professional that is!

There are so many people on here that automatically treat non VCA guys different just because they are not members. The "seperate but equal" thing was done away with in the 60's. I have been thinking about becoming a member for some time but it's stuff like this that makes me hesitate because everyone should be treated EQUAL on this website and I have seen this not be the case on much more than one occasion from my observations!

EDIT: On a side note, I personally hate magainzes because they are biased against American cars. BUT...I do not think that the Viper is the greatest supercar on the planet even though I own one...

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iam sure it is but esp since you know E-Town facilitys ,location ect you realize my point.

Why would you have to trailer your 09 up there? Just go race him. He called you out dude and no offense, but you are just making excuses. At least thats the perception you are giving off. Besides, he said best 2/3 at $1000 per race if I'm not mistaken. He's driving his 08 there and then going down the track. Why are you so scared to run him?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you have to trailer your 09 up there? Just go race him. He called you out dude and no offensehould , but you are just making excuses. At least thats the perception you are giving off. Besides, he said best 2/3 at $1000 per race if I'm not mistaken. He's driving his 08 there and then going down the track. Why are you so scared to run him?
Why because it probably a 2000 mile roundtrip drive from my home in central NJ.As far as the challenge aspect ALL those years of racing i never backed down.As i replied in my prior post should a test be facilitated between a Gen 4 and ZR-1 my car will be in FLORIDA late fall,early winter as hes more than welcome to come there .