Car and Driver *****.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS you forgot (AGAIN )TO LIST THE SPECIFIC articles and road tests YOU HAVE PROCURED CARS FOR or attended .Sema is close, ALL the writers are together(EVEN THE BIG TIME MAGS ) so iam sure if the guys i know MENTION your name to the BIG TIME MAG guys they will of course know you -HA

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PS you forgot (AGAIN )TO LIST THE SPECIFIC articles and road tests YOU HAVE PROCURED CARS FOR or attended .Sema is close, ALL the writers are together(EVEN THE BIG TIME MAGS ) so iam sure if the guys i know MENTION your name to the BIG TIME MAG guys they will of course know you -HA

Out of your thousand and more, posts I don't recall any proof of what you write. I've never seen any pics of your "All Vipers" event though they're supposedly cover cars? How many articles have you written? You have someone 'respell' all your words? You don't have access to Viper Club Knowledge base becuase you aren't a member. That means that all members have access to the SRT engineers, Illustrated Upgrades, etc. that you don't have access to. Potentially all members have info you don't. The VCA also has Chrylser employees, engineers, managment staff and even Ralph G is on these forums.

Your purpose here is only to argue with VCA members? To insult VCA members? Are you defending that mags that feel that the Viper isn't the greatest supercar on the planet? Do you work for GM or Ford?

I'm sorry but is there a purpose to your posting other than insulting Dodge, Viper and VCA members 'cause I missed it.

I am a VCA member and these are MY forums. the purpose of these forums is to make the Viper ownership and experience to be more enjoyable. Non-members are allowed her to gain knowledge from the many experts that are here on our forums.

Your reply to my post was ... Who asked you ... and 'your' delusional as usual.

Ted

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The word would be PROVIDED not PROCURED. READ, go to kindergarten. And no I do not work for a magazine and as such would never "procure" a vehicle for them. Can you understand that? Probably not.

The correct response for the question in this thread was posted in #14 and indicates that the Viper was not a requested participant for this particular test. Everything after that by you, 1BAD, is to try show your vast knowledge of automotive and magazine business knowledge and to demonstrate once again your complete inability to spell. I do say spell and not type as you consistently misspell these words indicating it is a lack of language training and not typing.

As to your other request to provide personal information on a web site it goes without saying that you do not deserve such information, nor is appropriate for public posting.

When you can not even spell simple words like (all of these were demonstrated in this specific thread):
experiance it is spelled experience
theres it is spelled there's in this instance as it is a contraction for there is
Challanger it is spelled Challenger
forcasted it is spelled forecast
skedules it is spelled schedules and my 6 year old knows it was wrong
Lets it is spelled Let's in this instance as it is a contraction for let us
ect It is etc. abbreviation for etcetera
protocalls it is protocols
verses it is versus
your in this instance it is supposed to be a truncation for you are you're
And finally, why do you come here to the VCA site and state yourself as the following when you are none of them and usually speak of other peoples experiences and property.
Magazine vehicle procurement expert
High end boating expert
Drag racing expert

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of your thousand and more, posts I don't recall any proof of what you write. I've never seen any pics of your "All Vipers" event though they're supposedly cover cars? How many articles have you written? You have someone 'respell' all your words? You don't have access to Viper Club Knowledge base becuase you aren't a member. That means that all members have access to the SRT engineers, Illustrated Upgrades, etc. that you don't have access to. Potentially all members have info you don't. The VCA also has Chrylser employees, engineers, managment staff and even Ralph G is on these forums.

Your purpose here is only to argue with VCA members? To insult VCA members? Are you defending that mags that feel that the Viper isn't the greatest supercar on the planet? Do you work for GM or Ford?

I'm sorry but is there a purpose to your posting other than insulting Dodge, Viper and VCA members 'cause I missed it.

I am a VCA member and these are MY forums. the purpose of these forums is to make the Viper ownership and experience to be more enjoyable. Non-members are allowed her to gain knowledge from the many experts that are here on our forums.

Your reply to my post was ... Who asked you ... and 'your' delusional as usual.

Ted
TED hello I NEVER SAID I WROTE I SAID I PROCURE CARS .(These cars UNLIKE THE CARS YOU OWN OR HAVE ACCESS TO are current models of Vipers ,ect .They are not cars that were engineered in the early 90s that you often cite -like anybody cares you have a front wheel drive Iroc.)AS far as refenence ANY VIPER that was ever used,raced or tested in any Mcmullen Argus Publication most likely i owned or got to the track that day .Last year for example it was MY GEN 4 (you remember Gen 4 Vipers though you have never even seen one )that ran against the Shelby Super Snake.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The word would be PROVIDED not PROCURED. READ, go to kindergarten. And no I do not work for a magazine and as such would never "procure" a vehicle for them. Can you understand that? Probably not.

The correct response for the question in this thread was posted in #14 and indicates that the Viper was not a requested participant for this particular test. Everything after that by you, 1BAD, is to try show your vast knowledge of automotive and magazine business knowledge and to demonstrate once again your complete inability to spell. I do say spell and not type as you consistently misspell these words indicating it is a lack of language training and not typing.

As to your other request to provide personal information on a web site it goes without saying that you do not deserve such information, nor is appropriate for public posting.

When you can not even spell simple words like (all of these were demonstrated in this specific thread):
experiance it is spelled experience
theres it is spelled there's in this instance as it is a contraction for there is
Challanger it is spelled Challenger
forcasted it is spelled forecast
skedules it is spelled schedules and my 6 year old knows it was wrong
Lets it is spelled Let's in this instance as it is a contraction for let us
ect It is etc. abbreviation for etcetera
protocalls it is protocols
verses it is versus
your in this instance it is supposed to be a truncation for you are you're
And finally, why do you come here to the VCA site and state yourself as the following when you are none of them and usually speak of other peoples experiences and property.
Magazine vehicle procurement expert
High end boating expert
Drag racing expert
We know you know nothing about cars so you might as well be a elem school english teacher.Are you going to MAN up and accept my bet instead of worrying about my spelling.Just put your tail between your legs like you always do.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TED hello I NEVER SAID I WROTE I SAID I PROCURE CARS .(These cars UNLIKE THE CARS YOU OWN OR HAVE ACCESS TO are current models of Vipers ,ect .They are not cars that were engineered in the early 90s that you often cite -like anybody cares you have a front wheel drive Iroc.)AS far as refenence ANY VIPER that was ever used,raced or tested in any Mcmullen Argus Publication most likely i owned or got to the track that day .Last year for example it was MY GEN 4 (you remember Gen 4 Vipers though you have never even seen one )that ran against the Shelby Super Snake.
Other specific examples (where are yours GR-8 )Vca Pres J Houss 2001 coupe Verses New Z06.Dan Blacks DLM Stage 2 Coupe.MY 1996 coupe (Mag Cover car -Muscle Mustang Fast Ford Jan 2001 )Fastest True Streetcars Tri State area shootout.Don Naces 10 MID SECOND na Viper.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You procure cars? Who cares? What difference does that make? Is that special? Does it take a little intelligence to pocure cars?

Yes, if you'd read these forums instead of just "making up your facts" you'd notice that you are the only one that mentions Mustang - no one here cares much. You'd also know, if you read enough here that there is some interest in big powered 4 cylinders, 1 of 60 shelby cars like my IROC, and quite a few Viper owners also own Stealth TTs (do a search). I'm not sure if there's even a pic of a Mustang or not, but there's many many pics of Dodges and even a couple recent threads on Stealth TTs.

You go on and on about 'YOUR Vipers' but the only 1 you posted was a prize car won and owned by someone else. And someone else was selling it. Kind of a 'long reach' (that means that it's hard to believe you're telling the truth).

You don't expect anyone to believe that I've never seen a Gen4, do you? Obvious lies like that about people indicate that you have no idea of the meaning of 'Truth'.

Since this thread was over when you corrupted it ... bye

Ted

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man,icant wait for SEMA as i will have the car McMullan Argus guys go write up to Car and Driver crew and find out all about GR-8 (if they even know who he is )

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regardless of the thread, why can you not accept anyone else's opinion? I'm not suggesting you agree with their opinion, but at lease acknowledge ON OCCASION, that there might just be another point of view? Perhaps worse, when someone...anyone offers an alternative opinion, your subsequent act is to attack their "credentials" to have such opinion. Why is it that in EVERY damn post of yours, you need to accredit yourself as a poster of only "fact"? If you are the omnipotent car wiz that you claim, why do you bother demeaning yourself on our website forum? I mean, don't you already have all the answers? Because it's becoming apparent that you post for the sole purpose of advertising your endless motorcar brilliance to the detriment of our members, which should be far beneath such a automobile virtuoso as yourself.

So here's my proposal. Either you allow for alternative opinions and views in a reasonably cooperative manner (void of personal disparaging) or your brilliance will only be found elsewhere.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You procure cars? Who cares? What difference does that make? Is that special? Does it take a little intelligence to pocure cars?

Yes, if you'd read these forums instead of just "making up your facts" you'd notice that you are the only one that mentions Mustang - no one here cares much. You'd also know, if you read enough here that there is some interest in big powered 4 cylinders, 1 of 60 shelby cars like my IROC, and quite a few Viper owners also own Stealth TTs (do a search). I'm not sure if there's even a pic of a Mustang or not, but there's many many pics of Dodges and even a couple recent threads on Stealth TTs.

You go on and on about 'YOUR Vipers' but the only 1 you posted was a prize car won and owned by someone else. And someone else was selling it. Kind of a 'long reach' (that means that it's hard to believe you're telling the truth).

You don't expect anyone to believe that I've never seen a Gen4, do you? Obvious lies like that about people indicate that you have no idea of the meaning of 'Truth'.

Since this thread was over when you corrupted it ... bye

Ted
TED no one cares about your OLD FLEET of cars.Step up and buy something NEW .The topic of THIS THREAD is why a Viper was excluded in a CAR and Driver article (.Ted i have owned VIPERS SINCE 1993 THATS A FACT .You just got on board a year or so ago why did you wait.)

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN OR OWNED ANY CURRENT STATE OF THE ART CAR .IF so what .

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of the thread, why can you not accept anyone else's opinion? I'm not suggesting you agree with their opinion, but at lease acknowledge ON OCCASION, that there might just be another point of view? Perhaps worse, when someone...anyone offers an alternative opinion, your subsequent act is to attack their "credentials" to have such opinion. Why is it that in EVERY damn post of yours, you need to accredit yourself as a poster of only "fact"? If you are the omnipotent car wiz that you claim, why do you bother demeaning yourself on our website forum? I mean, don't you already have all the answers? Because it's becoming apparent that you post for the sole purpose of advertising your endless motorcar brilliance to the detriment of our members, which should be far beneath such a automobile virtuoso as yourself.

So here's my proposal. Either you allow for alternative opinions and views in a reasonably cooperative manner (void of personal disparaging) or your brilliance will only be found elsewhere.
City because my point is not an opinion but a fact thats easily proven(no mag can possibly get every car to test at every given time slot available )and i know this from personal experiance as there nothing left for opinion in that statement-a fact is a fact.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct 1Bad. I know nothing about cars.

And I severely doubt you are the primary procurement person for Source Interlink (parent company to McMullen) as they hold 76 magazines. And if you were you would probably know they just went through bankruptcy reorganization, probably due to your fees, correct?

Stupid is as stupid does. And boy do you repeatedly prove that.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct 1Bad. I know nothing about cars.

And I severely doubt you are the primary procurement person for Source Interlink (parent company to McMullen) as they hold 76 magazines. And if you were you would probably know they just went through bankruptcy reorganization, probably due to your fees, correct?

Stupid is as stupid does. And boy do you repeatedly prove that.
When did i ever say i was the primary procurement person .I said in the past i have procured cars (provided a list )You have not provided ANY specific info on your personal relations with the power to be at ANY mag (WHY )yet you claim to know all about testing procedures ,procurement ect .Either way come SEMA i will have the guys find out.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW 76 mags JEEPERS GR-8 i thought you said they were some kind of secondaty outfit.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City great post. It would do well for 1Bad to read it once again as it really says everything about this tool. You really hit it dead center.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW 76 mags JEEPERS GR-8 i thought you said they were some kind of secondaty outfit.
Again you cannot read. I said that about Muscle Mustang, and some other Ford based magazines you quoted that I have never seen. If you try to quote someone please be accurate. You would not want us to think you intentionally slander us, would you?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City great post. It would do well for 1Bad to read it once again as it really says everything about this tool. You really hit it dead center.
Do we have a bet or not .TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS-again .MAN UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have a bet that City described you to a T. Yes.

Beyond that I have no more time for your foolishness. Though you state you are older you act like a teenager (at best).

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again you cannot read. I said that about Muscle Mustang, and some other Ford based magazines you quoted that I have never seen. If you try to quote someone please be accurate. You would not want us to think you intentionally slander us, would you?
Wait hold on MR AUTO ENGINEER you have never seen Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford -the nations LARGEST DEDICATED FORD PUBLICATION.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Never had a Ford, never will own a Ford. Why would I ever read a Ford specific magazine?

And do not tell me you think an enthusiast magazine like that provides any intellectual property related to Ford. If you do you are even dumber than I thought.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Never had a Ford, never will own a Ford. Why would I ever read a Ford specific magazine?

And do not tell me you think an enthusiast magazine like that provides any intellectual property related to Ford. If you do you are even dumber than I thought.
And by your above statement your plain IGNORANT..

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And by your above statement your plain IGNORANT..
Excuse me iam wrong your beyond ignorant .You comment ,-run your mouth again and again about mag policys ,procurements testing porocedures ect and DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT one of the larget car mags out there.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is a larget car mag? Not sure what a larget anything is.

As far as largest please post the subscription size comparison that could lead you to make such a quality statement.

I will help you out. It was 135,000. Is that one of the largest automotive magazines? Ha! Compare to Motor Trend at 1.1 million.

Last edited:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As far as largest please post the subscription size comparison that could lead you to make such a quality statement.
SEMA,going to be great

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will help you out. It was 135,000. Is that one of the largest automotive magazines? Ha! Compare to Motor Trend at 1.1 million.
HELLO 135000 is a large car mag today it is one of the LARGEST DEDICATED THEME ONES OUT THERE.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WARNING. The next guy to call someone a name takes a vacation. Debate the topic, and do not engage in name calling as to whether your debate opposite is ignorant or stupid. That is what PERSONAL ATTACK means guys, and it's a violation.
New rule for you Joe, do not post two or three or four times in a row, seriously, it's beyond rude. Wait for someone else to post before you start typing to yourself. Take a little more time before you hit the send button and finish your thoughts, and maybe your spelling as well.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Speaking or C&D they should present their stories like Top Gear does.

I just watched a Ford Fiesta beat a vette (the slow one with skinny tires). Of course they raced them in a shopping mall to that purpose. Absolutely hilarious! I don't believe that the vette HAD to lose, I think it was to be taken the same as C&D articles ... as a joke. With a sense of humor.

Ted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32