Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Great to hear
smile.gif
Nice going there Bite!
BURNOUT.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

What mods does GONABITE have in addition to the Roe S/C?

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has 1' 3/4 headers, 3 in exhaust all B&B no cats, VEC 1, 70 mm TB's 1.7 T&Ds, and 3:45 gears. This run was with a 28 in. tall slick which I think was a little to much may change gears to 3:73 or get 26 in slicks. But all in all the car feels and runs great just a little tweaking and shall be running a couple few tenths quicker. As my partner 9D9LS1 stated Sean has engineered a great product the fit and finish the tight tolerences all necessary hardware to install, along with cioncise instructions and very personal service from Sean himself. A tremendous amount of time and hard work has gone into this S/C unit and it shows, a very remarkable piece. Thanks Sean.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What tweaking and tuning do you have planned. I would have expected a better e.t. with a 1.68 60' time. What was your 1/4 mile times and mph pre s/c ?

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not had a chance to dyno the car yet, when I do I will be playing with timing and fuel to adjust for max. performance with a good A/F ratio, I was trying different shifting points in different gears with all runs and still feel I have not found that sweet spot with the car. It definetely liked being put into 4th gear a little early on picked up mph with that. Also I was launching pretty soft slowing adding more punch on the line. Previously the car ran 11.80 at 122.8 with the 3:45 and a 1.85 60' time could not get traction with the street tires. I will be dynoing the car probably next week and will let you know.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see another strong Roe SC time, Congrats! What RPM did you shift at? Have you dynoed it yet? Your 460 rwhp seems very strong so I'm wondering how much extra the blower added.

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GONABITE to get into the ten's first time out with a new combination is impressive in anyone's book. With time and practise your et and mph will only get better congrats on a job well done. Remember you are in the 10 second club, i look forward to be a member of that club in the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper