Car Show & BBQ Beach Party: May 22

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I "AM" in bed recovering from a 42 hour stint over the last 3 days at the restaurant. I'm so tired that last night while driving home my left quad cramped up and my right calf cramped while driving stick. I'm too old for this stuff. Have fun, eat a few burgers on me. :D

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice turnout today considering the weather :drive: Ed, Courtney,Steven,Maria, and Jimmy thanks for taking the long drive down it was great seeing you. Carmelo our newest member is a "riot" can't wait to do more cruises with you. We had a blast today :2tu: The club made money on the raffle tickets thanks to JonB of partsrack and congratulations to Steven Stocco the winner of the $200 gift certificate. THANK YOU ALL for making this the best club to lead you guys/gals rock :headbang:

and we met a new guy who is joining this week :headbang: he said he never seen so many Vipers in one place :omg:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

pencil.png

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

pencil.png

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great seeing everyone. The ride was an absolute blast. Good times on a cloudy day.

Xtreme Jon car looks awesome with the new wheels, bringing my car down to the shop soon for some more goodies!!

Last edited:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

pencil.png

Attachments

• May 22 Mix 263.jpg
    May 22 Mix 263.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 21

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE, the car looks "AWESOME" in person and Carmelo is a "RIOT" we welcome him to the club :headbang: Chazz and Ed thanks for posting the pictures

Hopefully I will get to see it sometime. I have not seen a toxic orange viper yet. Looks like a close running style wise as the Yellows :)

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today! How was the food at Ragazzi??

KNG SNKE I would love you see you car in person after seeing the pictures of your car. Check the event were hosting June 4th if your interested!

THELATINKINGS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had an excellent time. I enjoyed everyone's VIPER, and happy to meet you all. Also, the food at Ragazzi was great. Would go again.

One question. I am having the PASSPORT 9500ci installed on my TOXIC VENOM next week and wanted to know if anyone have any positive or negative info on this unit.

Thank you all for a good day.

CARMELO

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today! How was the food at Ragazzi??

KNG SNKE I would love you see you car in person after seeing the pictures of your car. Check the event were hosting June 4th if your interested!

Send me info. I am open on the 4th. I looked at the NY-CT calendar of events and nothing showed up.

Correction, it is over 4 hours for me to drive each way. Can't support that for a car wash :). Good luck with your event.

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've only yet begun with the pics for this seasons events. lol As always Adrian, my pleasure to post them. :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets