Car Show Revenge, 7/28 in Westchester

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those who remember the story....
I went by the Cortlandt Town Center today and checked out the show. It is sponsored by the Car Cruisers Club. All cars 1981 and older are judged, but any car can park and be part of the show. I still would like to hook up with as many guys as posible and all drive over at around 6pm and take over. Alot of 60's muscle cars, Vettes, Cobras, and one Prowler. Good places close by to eat,lots to do. I'd say there were 60 cars there tonight.
Whoever interested, let me know. Still same plan; meet at about 6 pm at Taconic & Route 6 and head over.
Anyone in....raise your hand, I'll start to make a list so we know what we are in for.

Andrew

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in!! Vipers rule!!
BURNOUT.gif

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Chuck, figure to meet on Route 6 heading west, just past the overpass for the Taconic State Parkway at 6:00pm. Get the word out to as many as you can. I'm calling the Journal News this week if we get enough cars. PS, see you early Thursday morning.
Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Danbury, easiest way is 84 west to Taconic south to Route 6. I'd say 35 minutes tops! I've done it regularly in 30 minutes.
Let me know.

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Joe Oneto was saying the same thing; Autocross for the day and Westchester Show in the evening. Sorry I can't make the autocross....work thing. Joe if you are out there, what's up?
99T1 & eng12, does this mean you're in for the show?

eng12: as far as Limerock is concerned, I hear it is a very narrow & tough course? I'm going to the PDA-Pocono event on August 11th, how about you?
Later,
Andrew

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, I am meeting some of the guys on I-84 Armonk exit RT 22 South at 8:30 AM. We'll cruise down to the Coliseum parking lot #8 where the autocross course should be set up. Meeting some
of the Long Island guys there. After that we'll come to the car show.

Joe

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry its I-684 NOT I-84. Anyway I have a better meeting place.

Take I-84 to I-684 White Plains Armonk Route 22 exit. After you exit, bear right to 22 South. Stay on 22 south until you see the Amaco gas station on your right side. I'll wait there. 8:30 AM.

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Its about 15 minutes from the Tappan Zee to the meeting place in North White Plains.

Then another 1.5 hours to the Autocross.

Joe

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't want to get things crossed here. Everyone is meeting at 8:30 am to go out to the Island for the Autocross event and after that the car show. Fine. I can't make the Autocross due to a work thing. I don't know who else is....
So, whoever is going to the Autocross, keep in mind that we are trying to meet for the car show in Westchester at 6:00 pm at the intersection of the Taconic State Parkway and Route 6. From there we will all drive over to the car show, ten minutes away, where all hell will break loose.
Anyone who needs directions to the Taconic/Route 6 meeting place for the car show at 6:00pm, let me know. Feel free to e-mail me privately if necessary @ [email protected]

Andrew

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eng12...If I wasn't at the Autocross I would be there also looking for my favorite...the 904!!! Post some picts for us please!!!

Lime Rock is a great, safe and easy to learn track and it's better than many larger tracks and fun to race at. A Viper holds the current SCCA T1 track record there at 60 seconds and change.

Andrew...can't make it but show them bowtie suckin snobs what the BIG M...MOPAR!!! STANDS FOR!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4