Car Show, Torqspeedlab, Miramar Florida

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be real nice to see some vipers show up.....Miramar Florida. I don't see too many vipers around here except a silver GTS that has rumbled thru my development and a beautiful red GTS with stripes that I've seen on Miramar Pkwy a couple of times.

They have a pretty big flyer out...the following is a paragraph from it: I can forward it by email if anyone is interested.

Torq 3rd Annual Charity Car Show - 11.11.2012 @10am
What to expect:

The 3rd Annual Charity Car Show & Dyno Day, presented by Torq, is set to be one of the year's hottest late model american muscle car events! Each year, we celebrate our customer appreciation, as hundreds of late model American muscle cars and tons of enthusiasts get together for a full day packed with cars, contests, food from the Miami Food trucks, beautiful models, awards and more! Last year's event brought over 225 cars, 300+ people and was fun for the entire family. Support our Wounded Warriors and be sure to circle this date on your calendar!

vipervegas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in Pembroke Pines do you live? I live in Miramar and have a graphite GTS. I believe the red with white stripe GTS you've seen is a guy that lives in my development (real car guy).

OP
OP
R

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Sunset Pointe on 178 ave and Pembroke Rd. I hope you can come to the car show...I'll be looking for you. Let me know if you are going to be rumbling around,,,I'd like to check out your car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang