Car Show

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks. I'm entering my first car show this Saturday here in Ft Walton Beach, FL. I've read the threads here and on Autotopia and I'll be Zainoed up and ready to go I think. Any advice appreciated. I'd also love to hear the best/worst/funniest car show questions you've had. :usa:

Paul

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a Camaro Race car. Custom painted. Real sharp looking. Was going to be tracked. No one even looked at it.

I had just gotten the Viper about 6 months before the car show.

There was a line outside the room looking at it.

It won an award.

If the Viper is relatively clean it will do well.

Location is everything in a car show. Mine was the first thing you saw when you walked into the room. Make sure you're in a high traffic area.

Put a little plaque with something remarkable about the car. Something people will react to. Torque and Horsepower figures help.

You might want to stay with the car or have someone you know. Things can happen.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take some pics from the show and post them. Hope the weather's nice this weekend. Strange/funny comments at the show? None here, most know what a Viper is. Have fun!
;)

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fast,How much,Whats with the speakers,"my friend has a Mustang that is Quicker"Oh and the best one yet is what chassis is it mounted on as it must be a kit car,I always tell them Fiero

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_