Car shows in general....

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless it is strictly a Corvette show sometimes I take the Vette, sometimes I take the Viper. We a Vette cruise tomorrow, the last thing I would do is show up in the Viper.

We had a Vette cruise one weekend and one of the guys showed up in a Bimmer, no one cared, his Vette was probably in the shop.

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the corvette forum you were going to post this same topic? Did you get many responses?

I have a question, and I'm hoping I can get some actual mature responses... I'll be asking the same question in a corvette forum, so I can get to the bottom of this.............

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What was the corvette forum you were going to post this same topic? Did you get many responses?

I have a question, and I'm hoping I can get some actual mature responses... I'll be asking the same question in a corvette forum, so I can get to the bottom of this.............

I posted it on corvetteforum.com on Friday.... I went to look today (I was gone all weekend) and it was gone?

Seriously? Hahahahah.

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the weekend, a guy pulls next to me at a light in a new Corvette convertable and says "that's beautiful I will trade you straight up". I'm in a 94 Viper that's only worth a third of his Vette. It's not about the money....