Cars and Coffee - Dec. 2011

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my GTS next to the Carrera GT. The event is very nice, all types of cars, including the guy from North Jersey with the Ferrari Enzo. Last one of the year is this weekend, Saturday 8:30am to 11am at the Woodland Bakery, 650 Shunpike Road in Chatham. You could hear that Carrera GT coming from about 1/2 mile away, sounds like a Formula 1 car.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Z8 was pretty hot looking. Haven't seen one for several years.

mgeorge, your GTS looks great in photo #23!

Fun link, thanks for posting.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mgeorge... Let's do this with the north jersey crew and anyone else that's interested one Saturday when it starts back up. This Saturday it will be 27 degrees in the morning. Some cars I love and rarely see like the Carrera GT and the Countach. Was the Enzo the the "TAX DR" guy ?

Did you guys catch the comments below the article... :crazy2:

That's my GTS next to the Carrera GT. The event is very nice, all types of cars, including the guy from North Jersey with the Ferrari Enzo. Last one of the year is this weekend, Saturday 8:30am to 11am at the Woodland Bakery, 650 Shunpike Road in Chatham. You could hear that Carrera GT coming from about 1/2 mile away, sounds like a Formula 1 car.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10, that idea sounds good to me, they start back up late March/early April--I'll send out a post as next season draws near. A couple guys mentioned that it was good to see a Viper there, hoped to see more in the future. I just read the comments at the bottom, hilarious. Unfortunately for the OWS crowd I didn't notice any bongs there, mainly folks with jobs so I don't think they'd be very interested...

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yes, the Enzo was the "Tax Dr" guy. He had the 599 and 430 there, and apparently is getting ready to trade the 430 in for the new 458 Spider. Someone said he buys every new on that comes out, just keeps rotating the stable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R