Cars on order

CHAP4034

Viper Owner
Reaction score
on my canadian order form for my gts mrsp $122,090, the option for the 18 speakers radio shows as code #rca $2,500.
The track pack #awd was 4,000. I did not go for the aero kit but it was $6,400 compared to $4,800 in the us
also federal eco #3xa at $1,000
anybody has the full option pricing for canada ?

VIPER SRT
RC5 srt high perf audio, 12 speakers 1,500
RCA srt high perf audio, 18 speakers 2,500
AWD track package 4,000
ARY advanced aerodynamics package 6,500

VIPER GTS
RCA srt high perf audio, 18 speakers 1,000
AWD track package 4,000

CANADIEN PRICE :)

OP
OP
S

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER SRT
RC5 srt high perf audio, 12 speakers 1,500
RCA srt high perf audio, 18 speakers 2,500
AWD track package 4,000

VIPER GTS
RCA srt high perf audio, 18 speakers 1,000
AWD track package 4,000

CANADIEN PRICE :)

Thanks Chap,
That means I'll save $1,500

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack who gave u a manufacturing date? I want one! Was it your salesman? The factory?

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is the same, except touring package instead of stereo upgrade. Do you have a mfg date, mine is 2/27.
in canada we will be lucky to get some cars in the summer. as for the build date dont hold your breath, nobody knows yet not even the plant.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
No yellow???

I guess I'm first in with the fastest and quickest color...Viper Racing Yellow :cool:

GTS
Yellow with obligatory black stripe (just like my first Viper GTS 2002
Track Pack with hyper black wheels
Racing Red seat belts
and for a grand, why not go 18 speakers, I'm half deaf now so might as well go big :guitar: :lmao:

Order went in Monday from my local home town dealer, Palm Dodge.

When should I expect to get an idea on build date, I would like to up to the factory for the build?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I guess I'm first in with the fastest and quickest color...Viper Racing Yellow :cool:

GTS
Yellow with obligatory black stripe (just like my first Viper GTS 2002
Track Pack with hyper black wheels
Racing Red seat belts
and for a grand, why not go 18 speakers, I'm half deaf now so might as well go big :guitar: :lmao:

Order went in Monday from my local home town dealer, Palm Dodge.

When should I expect to get an idea on build date, I would like to up to the factory for the build?

Congrats, I bet that Speed Channel test with the yellow SRT with black stripes had you drooling! You're gonna love that GTS.

As for the build date, I ordered my car the first day ordering was open, and I don't have a build date. Not sure why some do. My car is in "Production Scheduled" status. My dealer is speculating late March to late April delivery, but doesn't have a firm date. I also put in the VIN for the Black/Gunmetal GTS that I had originally ordered, before swapping to my Stryker Red. Same status, Production Scheduled. What's strange is that it used to show that it was in "Frame" status, but appearantly got pulled back. I'm assuming they're working out manufacturing issues, which is good. I don't mind waiting as long as I get a quality product.

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the B&W GTS with the Launch Edition package. I like the '97 throw back look.

From the looks of it I'm the only one on here that picked that combo.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the B&W GTS with the Launch Edition package. I like the '97 throw back look.

Nice choice! I love it too. I wanted the track pack, otherwise it was at the top of my list too. The Launch Editions should be pretty close to sold out, I believe. My dealer, Paul Normandin, was able to negotiate a trade for his launch edition with another dealer that had a Stryker Red. That's how I got mine, thanks to Normandin Chrysler SRT. So I think that means the LE's are mostly if not completely spoken for.

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Chelseasnake ordered one as well

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a Launch on order....but seeing all those pics of the yellow and Stryker Red really has me second guessing my choice! :omg:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exclusivity was an objective of mine so i was set on the numbered LE car. in part because 150 of them would be about 15% of the build, i decided against it and got Shadow Blue with Sepia. I suspect& hope it will be a rare find

OP
OP
S

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bip bip, bip bip Yeah !
I got VIN # 400496 Canadian custom order
White GTS with Track Pack, Hyper black Sidewinder wheels, Laguna Sepia interior with 18 speakers radio.
Once lowered a bit with dark tinted windows, it will be Mean on the outside and Class inside.
Dealer just called to say he's only getting one for 2013.....and it'l be mine !!!
Is this first wave or second ?
Baby you can drive my car !!!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that is first wave. There are 300 initial run cars (Red dealer cars, red srt with track pack, and LE's). So, you are JUST in the order pool. I think VENOM V is right around the same VIN. So, <500 VIN for the 4 block of VINS is the 1st wave.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bip bip, bip bip Yeah !
I got VIN # 400496 Canadian custom order
White GTS with Track Pack, Hyper black Sidewinder wheels, Laguna Sepia interior with 18 speakers radio.
Once lowered a bit with dark tinted windows, it will be Mean on the outside and Class inside.
Dealer just called to say he's only getting one for 2013.....and it'l be mine !!!
Is this first wave or second ?
Baby you can drive my car !!!

Awesome Claude! ViperSmith's right...

My VIN: 400494
policylimits: 400495
SilveRT8: 400496

SRT recognizes the heavy hitters and rewards us with VINs, LOL

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are those all GTS'S and the same color

Nope, they're all GTS's in various flavors. Mine's Stryker Red, Policy Limit's is Shadow Blue, and SilveRT8's is White. The only thing we have in common is that our VINs were just issued over the last few days. I had ordered mine in November, but SRT accidentally gave it a pilot-production car VIN. So they had to re-issue it.

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hard choice! If Stryker Red is my wife, then Black and Gunmetal would be my choice for mistress, LOL

If Styker Red is your wife, you'd never need a mistress!

The color is just stunning. Worth every penny, seriously (and I'm a cheap sob!) Put a Laguna Sepia interior inside, and it looks better than anything else out there. And don't forget to drop the extra coin for the top stereo - 18 speakers, 4 subwoofers, surround sound, HD radio is amazing in a Viper. You can't hear the engine when you crank it up!! Just stunning audio depth and clarity.

America's Supercar is back.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Styker Red is your wife, you'd never need a mistress!

The color is just stunning. Worth every penny, seriously (and I'm a cheap sob!) Put a Laguna Sepia interior inside, and it looks better than anything else out there. And don't forget to drop the extra coin for the top stereo - 18 speakers, 4 subwoofers, surround sound, HD radio is amazing in a Viper. You can't hear the engine when you crank it up!! Just stunning audio depth and clarity.

America's Supercar is back.

...To heck with the Stryker Red wife...waiting anxiously for my Black and Gunmetal mistress to get built...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth