CD with VOI 7 Pictures and Video

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Friends,

I will do the following:

1. Burn all my pictures to a CD from VOI 7
2. Burn several video shots as much as the CD will hold of the Nashville track time, autocross of both my Viper and the SRT/10 2003 in action, the run across Natchez Trace, and as much more I can find and fit....
3. This will not be professional and it will not be edited. Sorry it will be a little personal at times as my wife took the shots so we can applaud her for trying her best. She tries a little narration at times.
4. If you would like a copy, send $7 to the address below, please send cash only, only serious inquiries accepted.
5. If you have a mailing label that would be great if you could include. If not type your address on a piece of paper and I will tape to the package.

I just wanted to give everyone who did not get to attend the feel of what we got to enjoy......

Please forward this to your friends. If this gets out of control I will have the CD's made outside the company.

Remember the pictures only are at www.samviper.com. There are two pages of them, home page (Yellow Fever Page) and the VOI 7 page. The rest out there today from Sunday...

Comments always welcome....

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Kelly
"You must first Give in order to Receive"
President, SAM Group, Inc.
297 - G Garlington Road
Greenville, SC 29615
Office 864.286.6446 ext 10
Cell 864.915.1077
Fax 864.286.6449 www.samgroup.com