cent. FL owners please read...need some help

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, i teach at MOSI (Museum Of Science and Industry) in Tampa, which is a non-for-profit hands on science museum. i have been there for around 8 years. we do tons of programming for a variety of audiences. coming up we are opening up a new film in our IMAX Dome Theatre called Top Speed. there is a lot of footage from the 2001 Petit LeMans in there, and it is a more or less a celebration of speed from many different angles. we are looking to have a lecture/luncheon sometime in May to reach guests and help promote the film. we were talking about having a guest speaker and i brought up the idea of having someone bring a race car in for people to observe. what other car fits the bill than a Viper?! if any Viper owners are interested in maybe donating a bit of time to the museum and bringing their car over to speak a little about it, please e-mail me at [email protected]. right now there is no specific date in May that we are looking at; we want to stay flexible for anyone who might want to help. anyone who has a car that is run in ViperDays or other pro racing series would definetely be cool, but a good old street car would be just as welcome. i seem to see a red GTS with racing stickers and aero work done to it around the Tampa area fairly frequently. anyway, thank you all for any consideration in this, it is MUCH appreciated! cheers!

pit
(jeff easterling)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960