Center Caps for CCW wheels w/Viper logos?????

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HRE center caps do not fit CCW's.

Last time I checked a guy on here with Viper logos on his CCW's were graphics he had done at a local vinyl graphics shop and simply stuck on the end of the cap. If you have a computer you can make anything, and most vinyl graphics places can cut them out of just about any color.

If you can get me a dimension of the cap, i.e. a diameter. I can make some snakes head logos and email them out via EPS format for a graphics shop to have cut. I would imagine a place can do it for under $20.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HRE center caps do not fit CCW's.

Last time I checked a guy on here with Viper logos on his CCW's were graphics he had done at a local vinyl graphics shop and simply stuck on the end of the cap. If you have a computer you can make anything, and most vinyl graphics places can cut them out of just about any color.

If you can get me a dimension of the cap, i.e. a diameter. I can make some snakes head logos and email them out via EPS format for a graphics shop to have cut. I would imagine a place can do it for under $20.

Hmmm, I didnt know that. I thought someone on here said that they had the HRE caps fit, oh well. :p

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1) Correct, HRE Viper Logo billet caps ($400 set!) do not fit CCWs.
2) Not all CCW caps are the same
3) PartsRack has available 1/32" thick logo-circles that peel n stick. Silver or CF background, color Sneaky Pete logos. $79/set of 4, or $50 (below cost) if you bought the wheels from PartsRack.

We don't stock many, but they CAN be made.....

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Then count me in as one of the guys being ripped off. Because I bought a set of the polished aluminum center caps with the etched Viper logos for my HRE's. I think I paid $340 for them from HRE but then I sold the cheapy plastic ones for $50 on ebay. Worth every penny in my opinion though they are very cool and most people think the wheels came from the factory on the car that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4