Check out the new car in my sig.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
turbo mopars kick ass. My 87 shelbyZ has got over 200,000 original miles on the original engine/turbo. It has never been apart. Only drivetrain component that's been changed is the tranny. Only engine work has been a timing belt and exhaust manifold gasket. Drive it daily.

Okay now THAT'S pretty f'n impressive. 200K on the clock? How's she run?

I always wanted one of those back in HS...some rich kid in my school had one and he used to tease us ENDLESSLY with rides in it after school. Perfect pearl white as I recall with white leather. Man that car was the **** back in the early 90's. The SOB even got to park it in the teachers parking lot while the rest of us losers had to park our Rabits and Bugs on the streets, keeping the meters full in between classes. :rolleyes:

Then he sold it and bought an exotic. That **** started driving this sick black 944 Turbo in his Junior year. We were so not worthy....

Car is still pretty damn potent will smoke the 225/50/15's through 1st no prblem. It's showing it's age a bit but it has no problem doing the 150 mile trip home at 85mph every other week. Only thing ever replaced on the driveline was the tranny and that went out at about 160K. Thinking about an engine rebuild in the area of 250-270 h.p. this winter. 1 drive in the viper makes it feel like a minivan and I can't afford an SRT-4 yet.