Cheers to v10speedluvr(Chad)

nitro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

It was great seeing you at Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta. The children definitely enjoyed seeing the Vipers, especially the number 53 Tom Wilson's race car.

I was sitting at my desk when they announced that Vipers would be out front. I thought I was hearing things. :) Love the ketchup and mustard viper.

Thanks!
You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event. What seatbelts are those?

Seatbelts are G-Force 5 points.

The event was A LOT of fun. As a club, we donated 60-70 new toys to be passed out on Christmas morning! We also passed out 30 Hotwheels Vipers to kids or the parents of kids who were unable to come down, so that makes about 100 toys total! I'd like to thank everyone who donated toys at the VCA Christmas party for this event :2tu: :2tu: One kid who was staying at the hospital said Vipers were his favorite car and even had on a Dodge Motorsports shirt :) The hospital only allowed us to have 3 cars on display due to space limitations, but we had over 15 cars who volunteered! Hopefully this is going to be a yearly event for the GA-VCA and next year we'll be able to get a lot more cars on display.

I'd also like to send a special thank you to Peter (KWIK96 user name) who after reading my posting about this event a few weeks ago paypal'd me some extra money to help buy more toys for the kids :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

You Viper guys really are some AWESOME people!! :)

100_2900.jpg

100_2893.jpg

100_2897.jpg

100_2896.jpg

100_2899.jpg

100_2898.jpg

100_2902.jpg

100_2901.jpg

Reaction score
These are the kinds of things I cant wait to do when I get my Viper.

And they are MUCH more rewarding, on a personal level, than ANY car show! Once you get yours, Austin, you'll have a blast! Heck, you'll have been preparing for a long time...it will be worth it!

Great job Chad!! :2tu:

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an email I just received from one of the fathers at the event. Would anybody in the Chattanoga TN (actually 40 miles north on 27) be willing to give this young man a ride in their Viper? I would still need to work out the details.

EMail below:

THOMAS,
THANKS FOR BRINGING YOUR CARS TO THE HOSPITAL SUNDAY FOR THE KIDS TO SEE.
MY SON JUST HAD BRAIN SURGERY AND WAS NOT ABLE TO COME DOWN.
I BROUGHT MY OLDER SON DOWN WHO WAS HERE TO VISIT AND **** PICTURES OF THE CARS TO SHOW HIM
HE IS ALWAYS BEEN FASINATED WITH THE VIPER CAR, ALWAYS BUYING MODELS AND THE HOT WHEELS OF VIPERS
WE ARE SCHEDULED TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY FRIDAY AND HOPE TO GO HOME WEDNESDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
HE WAS WANTING ONE OF THE CALANDERS. YOU TOLD ME TO E-MAIL YOU OUR HOME ADDRESS AND YOU WOULD SEND HIM ONE.

NICHOLAS BROOKS 346 TROY DRIVE, DAYTON, TN 37321

THANKS AGAIN FOR THINKING OF THE CHILDREN AT EGLESTON THE STAFF HERE ARE THE BEST TO THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE OUR KIDS STAY AT THE HOSPITAL MORE ENJOYABLE

THANKS, ALAN BROOKS

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an email I just received from one of the fathers at the event. Would anybody in the Chattanoga TN (actually 40 miles north on 27) be willing to give this young man a ride in their Viper? I would still need to work out the details.

EMail below:

THOMAS,
THANKS FOR BRINGING YOUR CARS TO THE HOSPITAL SUNDAY FOR THE KIDS TO SEE.
MY SON JUST HAD BRAIN SURGERY AND WAS NOT ABLE TO COME DOWN.
I BROUGHT MY OLDER SON DOWN WHO WAS HERE TO VISIT AND **** PICTURES OF THE CARS TO SHOW HIM
HE IS ALWAYS BEEN FASINATED WITH THE VIPER CAR, ALWAYS BUYING MODELS AND THE HOT WHEELS OF VIPERS
WE ARE SCHEDULED TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY FRIDAY AND HOPE TO GO HOME WEDNESDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
HE WAS WANTING ONE OF THE CALANDERS. YOU TOLD ME TO E-MAIL YOU OUR HOME ADDRESS AND YOU WOULD SEND HIM ONE.

NICHOLAS BROOKS 346 TROY DRIVE, DAYTON, TN 37321

THANKS AGAIN FOR THINKING OF THE CHILDREN AT EGLESTON THE STAFF HERE ARE THE BEST TO THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE OUR KIDS STAY AT THE HOSPITAL MORE ENJOYABLE

THANKS, ALAN BROOKS

1TONY1 lives in that area I'm sure he would give a kid a ride. Also, Mike at Ringgold Dodge lives near there too. He could probably do it as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang